We gotta play dumb!

Has anybody else seen Charlie's new video with Victoria Justice? I was crying. 😭 marlie forever!

I wake up with a splitting headache. I can feel a warm body against my side. I look down, and see Meghan's beautiful face. I turn my head, but my head starts to throb. I try to get up, but I get held down by a weight on my arm. I look down, and see my arm trapped under Meghan. I slowly try to remove my arm, but that doesn't seem to work. Ok, quickly! I dart my arm out from underneath her. She rolls off my arm, and off the bed. Oops.
"Charlie, what the fudge?!"
"Sorry. You were lying on my arm, so I tried to get out from under you. And... You kinda fell on the floor." I mumble.
"Oh. Where's everyone else?"
"I don't know. I think they're asleep on the couches in the lounge. I'll go check. Plus, I need something for my headache."
"Can you get some for me too?" Meghan asks.
"Yeah sure."
I walk out of Meghan's room, and see Ryan and Mikaela, but no Stephen or Emmy. I go into Meghan's cupboard and find some painkillers. I walk past Emmy's room, and hear talking. I know it's not my place, but I stop to listen after I think hear my brother's voice.
"- they won't understand. They'll tease us." A female voice whispers.
"It'll be fine. Don't worry."
Yep, defiantly Stephen.
"But, if you want to wait until we're a real couple, we can tell them then."
Oh my god. I run into Meghan's room.
"Charlie, what's wrong?" She asks.
"I think Stephen and Emmy are hooking up!"
"What?!"
"I know. I can't believe those two! But they don't want anyone to find out yet. So, we gotta pretend we don't know anything."
"Well, I kinda walked in on them when they were making out last night."
"What?!" I ask in shock.
"Yeah, but we were all so drunk last night, they probably won't remember that I saw them. I'm not even sure they saw me. But, as you said, they don't want us to know, so from now on we gotta play dumb." She says.
"Ok."
We slowly get up, and head into the kitchen. While Meghan makes pancakes, I decide to be a little sweetie, and put out a glass of water and two painkillers for everyone. Mikaela starts to wake up.
"Owww." She mumbles while putting her hand to her head.
"Here, I got you out some painkillers."
"Thanks." She says, and takes them quickly.
"Hey, where's Stephen?"
"I dunno." I say, playing along to Meghan's plan.
"Who wants the first pancake?"
"Me! Oww. It hurts to be loud."
We all turn around and see, Emmy.
Meghan hands her the pancake on a plate.
"Thanks meg."
"And here are your painkillers. Jeez I sound like a nurse in an old peoples' home." I say, placing the pills and glass in front of her.
"Ta."
"Let's make a deal. Next time we have a party, not so much booze." Meghan says.
We all nod in agreement.
"Cos Charlie." She says.
I turn my head to her.
"You started talking to a painting, like it was your wingman."
What is she getting at? Oh... Now I remember.
"Yeah... About that."
"Hey my party pals."
It's Stephen.
"Hello Stephen." We all reply monotone.
Emmy and Mikaela help Meghan with the pancakes, and soon we're all up and fed, including Ryan.
"I don't want you guys to go. And I don't want to get dressed." Meghan says after a comfortable silence.
"I think we're all still too drunk to be safe to drive home anyway." I say.
"Yay! We can have lots of fun!" Emmy shrieks.
"I gotta go home. But I'll get a cab. I didn't bring my car for this reason. I'll see you guys at some point." Ryan says, then gets up to leave. Huh. As he leaves, he glares at me. What's his problem? He watched you make out with his little sister last night, Dummy! Oh yeah...
"Charlie, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks.
Uh oh. This can't be good.
"Yeah, sure."
Meghan looks up at me with a worried expression. I pet her on the head, and smile. She returns the smile. Ryan leads me out into the hallway.
"Right, Puth. I don't know what your intentions are with my sister."
Oh god. Not the cliche 'if you hurt my sister' big brother talk.
"But I do know, that if you hurt her, in any way, I will kick your ass all the way back to New Jersey."
Well that's not actually possible, but I wouldn't like to find out what he's planning to do to me. I have to say, I do feel slightly intimidated, since Ryan's a couple inches taller than me. This is so weird. Especially because from my angle, I can see up his nose.
"I assure you, I don't plan to hurt your sister in any way. I'd rather die than do that."
Although, by what he's saying, if I hurt her, he'll kill me. So I'll end up dead anyway.
"Well if you do, then I'll kill you."
See? So cliche, it's predictable.
"Ok. Although, I think even if I did hurt Meghan, I'm pretty sure she'd be on my side. Given that you murdered me. So, they're are gonna be a lot of angry people chasing after ya." I say.
Not wise Charlie. Really not wise. You're trying to get this guy to like you.
"You better watch it Puth."
Ooo, I'm really scared now(!)
What does he think I'm going to to do Meghan anyway? I love her.

Me: Charlie Vs Ryan! Tension! Who do you think will win?

Meghan: Charlie! Duh...

Ryan: hey!

Meghan: I could beat you up with my eyes closed!

Charlie: I'm just going to leave...
*takes bag of crisps to Meghan's room*

That was random... 🤔😬😎