Tones of confectionary

Ok, my iPod is about to die, but I wanted to update. This chapter will be a part one of two. Emmy will catch them in the next chapter. 😈 Who's POV would you like it to be in. Please tell me. 🙏🏼 Enjoy my precious petals! 💓💓💓
Meghan's POV

Ok, I think I'm ready. I have on a purple dress, with black heals. Charlie and I are going to see a movie with Emmy and Stephen as a double date. I'm really looking forward to it since Charlie and I haven't been public for very long. I quickly touch up my makeup, along with my long, blonde hair, which is curled, and twirled in to a bun on the top of my head.
Charlie. I run to the door, almost falling on my face with my haste. I open the door, and see Charlie standing at the door, holding a bunch of red roses.
"For you."
"Oh, Charlie. They're beautiful!"
"As are you." He says, pulling me in for a kiss.
I break away, only because we'll be late if we don't leave now. We've agreed to meet Emmy and Stephen at the movie theatre instead of all going together.
"Come on. We're going to be late."
I grab his hand, and lead him out the door. I climb inside the car, and the cool leather nips at the skin on my leg. This reminds me of when Charlie and I practiced Marvin Gaye together  at his house. He was only in his underwear, as if he were tempting me. As we pull up to a red light, Charlie reaches over, and clutches my small hand in his. He rests our joined hands on my leg. I look down, and smile. This hand joining is a symbolic gesture to how Charlie and I are joined. Emotionally, mentally, physically... I tear my glance away from our intertwined hands, and look up to the road. We're almost there. We pull into the car park as close to the theatre as possible. We walk up to the entrance, and spot Stephen and Emmy at the confectionery stand. Stephen appears to be buying half the shop. Emmy is pointing to countless numbers of sweets, and beverages, and Stephen pays for each one. He must really like her. Emmy catches sight of us, and throw the sweets she's holding at Stephen, leaving him with a pile as high as his shoulders.
"Meghan!" She yells, wrapping her arms around my neck, almost pushing me to the floor. After I manage to detach her, she greets Charlie in a much more civilised manner. After we greet Stephen, we split the money for the sweets, then head to the ticket stand.
"Stephen, can you and Charlie get the tickets? Megan and I need the toilet."
"I didn't know the two of you shared a bladder, but whatever." Stephen said, chuckling slightly.
"Thanks Bub." Emmys said, before kissing him on the cheek.
Charlie and I exchange a confused glance, then shrug our shoulders.
"Bub?" I ask as we walk away.
"Yeah, I'm not really sure why. I just like it."
I walk over to a toilet cubicle, but see that Emmy just stands over at the sink.
"I thought we were going to the toilet?"
"No, we're just coming in here so we can talk about them." Emmy says, raising her eyebrows. "You can pee if you want to though."
I roll my eyes, and head back into my cubicle.
"So, how are things with you and Charlie?"
"Good. Great, actually. Being in love is nice." I say, think about the first time he told me he loved me, then the first time soberly. "What about you and Stephen?"
"Yeah, it's awesome! He's awesome. I love him Meg." She says almost sadly.
"Have you not told him?"
"Well, no. I want him to say it first. And not for the cliche-ness of it, but because I've already said I love you, and been met with stony silence, then dumped the next day. You remember? I can't bear to lose Stephen. I really love him."
Of course I remember. She would phone me up, all excited, telling me how she was going to confess her love, and she's live happily ever after, only to call me back an hour or two later, and ball her eyes out. I'd go over to her house, and we'd have a sleepover, and eat all kinds of crap.
"Well, this time, it might well be a good idea for him to say it first. Anyhow, I could always get Charlie to ask him how he feels." I say as walk over to wash my hands.
"Could you?"
"Anything for you."
Once my hands are clean, we exchange a hug, then head back to the boys.