Imagine Damian Wayne

Imagine Damian never sharing his music, never telling anyone what kind of music he listens to and when he listens to that kind of music....

"You're replaceable" Damian crossed his arms and walked up the stair steps into the darkness. 

Dick and Stephanie exchanged glances. "Good to know." Dick sighed. "I wish Damian would share his feelings, be more open about stuff ya know?" 

"He just did." Stephanie sat down on the bench inside the sparring room. 

"Yeah, well that's a really bad example." Dick set his water bottle and washcloth down.  "So what do you want to listen to?" He walked over to the IPhone dock to play the music. 

"I don't care." Stephanie arose, picked up a bo staff for her and tossed another one to Dick. 

"Mk." He pressed play, 'Eye of the Tiger' started playing. 

Dick and Stephanie were in the middle of sparing when the music cut out. "Damn." Dick slapped the dock to get it to play.

The machine became loud and static echoed throughout the room.  "Dick shut it off." Stephanie said while plugging her ears. 

"I'm trying." He finally slammed his fist down on the dock making it clear up to some words.

Now play Damian's playlist  The machine announced.

"What?!" Dick and Stephanie froze looking at one another.

The machine started playing 'Power' by Kanye West, but was interrupted by Dick and Stephanie's laughing.  "Who knew Damian would listen to Kanye West?" Stephanie collapsed on the floor holding her stomach.

Dick was laughing so hard he was crying.  "I know!!" 

The intercom on the wall cut in and out, Damian was contacting them. "Fat-girl? Grayson? What -re you laugh-ing at?" 

They continued laughing without responding, both dying of laughter. 

"I'm serious! Guys? GUYS!"