Imagine Jason Todd

Imagine Jason taking the 4th of July way to far........

"No, Bruce you don't understand.  The fourth of July is America's birthday, I am not letting this day pass up!" Jason yelled over the phone. "No you listen to me, this is one of the only days of the year we can go and do something as a family." He continued t o yell.

"When are we going to be able to leave to get fireworks Jason?" Tim crossed his are as he was beginning to grow impatient.

"Timothy Jaskson Drake, I swear if you say one more word, fireworks won't be the only things exploding." Jason then returned to yelling at Bruce over the phone.

Dick and Damian covered their mouths to try to keep their laughs hidden, but were failing because of Tim's weird look he gave Jason.

"I'm glad we have finally come to an understanding Bruce.  Now if you will excuse me, I have family bonding to do, unlike you."  Jason slammed the end button down on his phone and shoved it back in his pocket. 

"So are we leaving now or what?" Tim asked.

"Yes come we have a lot of shopping to do before the party." Jason waved with his hand as they headed to the garage.

"What do you mean 'party'?" Dick ran up beside Jason.

"Yeah I thought you wanted 'Family Bonding Time'." Tim ran up on the other side of Jason.

Jason stopped and crossed his arms looking at the two who were now inn front of him.  "You didn't think I was actually serious did you?"

Tim and Dick exchanged looks.  "Yes!" Both said in unison.

"You should both know by now that family bonding time sucks." He pushed past them and unlocked the car door.  "Especially with this family."  Jason closed the car door and started the car.  Dick growled and got in on the passenger side leaving Tim and Damian to the back seats.  "I am really surprised that you didnt't already plan a party, Dick.  You knew Bruce was going to be gone on a buisness trip, and yet you still choose to be the good child."

Dick's eyebrows flarred. "At least I'm not as bad as Tim.  Goodness knows where he is going to be when he gets older!"

Tim's jaw dropped. "What the heck Dick!"

"Oh face it Tim, you'll never get married," Dick crossed his arms and glared at the road.

"Or date as a matter-of-fact." Damian mumbled.

Tim then turned to glare at Damian.  All was silent as the four were thinking.  Dick finally sighed. "Who all is coming?"

Jason smirked, "I knew you still had some fun in you." Dick rolled his eyes. 

~

"Happy 4th everyone!" Jason shouted through the crowd of people as they all raised their glasses in the air.  "We'll start shooting fireworks off at 9:00 sharp!"

The crowd of people cheered at the sound of that.  Damian stopped in realization at what Jason said, "GRAYSON!" He shouted. 

Dick ran over to Damian. "Whatcha need Damian?"

"Todd's going to shoot off fireworks." He said monotonly, as he glared at Jason.

"What!?!?" He looked up at the clock.  "What time did he say he was going to start."

"9:00"

Dick's face dropped as he ran out of the room to try to find Jason, he caught Tim on the way. "Tim! Jason's going to shoot off fireworks!"

Tim knew what that meant, as he followed Dick out to the backyard where Jason had a lighter in his hand. "Jason Peter Todd! Put the lighter down!"

Jason smirked back at them and lit the firework.

BONUS SCENE

The entire party was outside now watching the fireworks.  Tim and Dick were in the corner freaking out.  "Well what if, it happens again. Don't let it happen again Dick!"

"I know, I know.  But nothings happened yet.  Maybe this year will be different."

"You say that ever-" Tim was interupted by a scream. 

"Everybody move!!!!" Jason screamed as he ran away from the tipped over firework.

"OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Dick slapped himself. "One year that's all I ask for." Dick and Tim both ran into the house to get into water buckets, being prepared to put of several fires.

Happy 4th everyone!