Imagine Bruce Wayne

Imagine Bruce making one of the biggest mistakes of his life......

Dick pinched the bridge of his nose, hardly believing the story he was hearing.  "I just - I don't know Alfred." He paused scratching the back of his head, "I'm having a hard time believing what you've told me."

"Believe me Master Dick, I'm just as surprised as you are." Alfred set the three year old boy down on the ground. 

"Can he talk? Give me the details Alfred, what are we looking at here?" 

The two watched the boy sit on the ground and examine his surroundings. 

"He's a three year old Master Dick."

Dick tapped his chin, "I mean three-year-olds can walk, but some of them still struggle while talking." 

Alfred nodded, "Master Bruce can walk, but he could use some work on his talking.   He seems to remember his way around the house, everything about the cave, and the people he works with." 

"So it's just like he's been shrunk into a baby Bruce, minus the talking." 

"Indeed." 

Dick rubbed his eyes and looked at Bruce again, "Alright, so the story goes that Bruce, Zatana and Barry were all investigating a witch's place or something, when Barry accidentally knocked over a potion, causing them all to turn into three year olds?"

"Yes, the League is taking care of Zatana and Barry.  They told me the effects should wear off after forty-eight hours."

Dick nodded, believing that he and his brothers could survive with Bruce being a three year old for forty-eight hours.  

~

"Psh, this little thing is big, bad, Bruce." Jason slapped his knee and laughed, "Good one, Dick."

Dick looked at Jason with a dead serious look, "It's not funny Jason."

"Well I mean it kind of is because just a couple of months ago you and Stephanie were turned into toddlers.  It makes sense for you two to become toddlers because you guys haven't been around as long as Bruce has, but Bruce.  Man, this is a new low for you Bruce."  Jason bent down to look at the kid in Dick was holding, he smiled and pinched Bruce's cheek, "I like this Bruce, can we keep it?  I don't really like the other one, he's so mean." 

Bruce's face went hard, in one swift movement Bruce's small hand went from Dick's shirt to Jason's face.

Tim, Stephanie and Damian, covered their mouths trying not to laugh.

Jason's jaw dropped, "You little brat!"  

Dick stepped backwards, not allowing Jason to grab Bruce. 

"Donnn och me."  Three year old Bruce frowned and touched his mouth.  "Uor rounded"

"Father, use your mouth and pronounce your words." Damian crossed his arms.

Bruce glared at Damian.

"Aww look guys!" Stephanie pointed at Bruce's face, "It's a mini Batglare." 

"It's almost as cute as Damian's." Tim added. 

Damian shook his head, "Imbecile."

~

"Ha ha, Bruce, who knew you would have so much trouble talking as a child."  Jason glanced at the child who was sitting on the island counter behind him.  "Since Alfred and Dick are both out, and Tim is working down in the cave, I'm in charge of feeding you.  So what do you want?" 

Bruce pointed into the air. 

"You want air for lunch." 

He shook his head violently and re-pointed, "Refriferaor." 

"The refrigerator?" Jason laughed.

Bruce nodded, "Pssa." He said in an almost whisper like voice.

"The leftover pizza from yesterday?"

Bruce nodded again.

"Well that's a first, you hate leftover pizza." 

~

"Alright Father, it's time for bed." Damian set his father down on his bed.  "I trust you will be able to sleep."

Bruce slowly shook his head, "Patol."

"Grayson specifically said you couldn't go on patrol." Damian sat down next to his father on his bed.

"Dic is not the bost, I am." 

Damian crossed his arms, "How you do plan on fitting into your suit, or driving the Batmobile?  Nonetheless reach the clock to get into the cave." 

"Uou mak malid points."

BONUS SCENE

"Smile Brucie." Stephanie held her phone up.

Bruce spun around, allowing for Stephanie to get the perfect picture of him. 

"Aww, that ones going in the album." Tim said as he and Stephanie examined the photo.

Bruce growled, "Ey! Vat's mot funny!"

"Now he really is a three year old." Dick said to Alfred, "Was he that whiny when he was really three years old?"

Alfred stared at Bruce, "Well, things were much different back then." 

A huge thank you to ValdezGrayson for the idea!  

(I know I already did one similar to this.)  

So I'm going to do something a little different today.  Some of you who read these are very good at feedback!  Which I really enjoy, your comments and encouragement makes my day, truly.  I love it when you guys give me ideas as well!  

But right now I hope you will take a minute and tell me what your favorite little short is.  I don't want to force you guys to do this, so you don't have to, but it would be greatly appreciated!

You can tell me in the comments, DM me, or put it on my profile.  

Again, you don't have to do this!

~Lee