Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie going on Running Wild with Bear Grylls.......

"I'm Bear Grylls and each day I will be taking a different celebrity on a two day adventure."  The video of Bear eating a cockroach appears.  "This season is more dangerous, extreme, and more disgusting than ever before."  Bear hold up a big redish-pinkish object as Lex Luthor's face grows with disgust. "This is our dinner."  "These celebrities don't know what their in for." 

Bear's face appears, "This episode we have Stephanie Brown.   Stephanie has no idea what she has gotten herself into."  A clip of Stephanie is shown as she screams and falls down on her butt from slipping on rocks, "I'm going to make this a once in a life time opportunity for her."  Another clip is shown of beautiful mountains, "Today Stephanie and I will be going across Irish highlands." 

"So Bear told me to meet him out here," Stephanie paused gesturing to the building. "In the middle of nowhere, in front of a castle."  She gave an almost nervous laugh, "I wanted to do this because I wanted some adventure and I wanted to take a break from my - lovely - family."  

Stephanie looked at the sheep grazing, "Oh look, they're probably going to be my only friends out here for a while." She laughed, "I wonder if that's what I'm going to be eating tonight - some good old grass - honestly it'd probably be a lot better than the other things I've seen eaten on this show."

Several minutes later a helicopter is flying in the air, "Oh my gosh, is that Bear?" Stephanie looks up at the helicopter to be greeted with a friendly wave from Bear, "Yep, that's Bear."  Bear lands on the ground and runs over to Stephanie. 

"Stephanie?" Stephanie nods, "It's so good to finally meet you." 

"And you as well." Stephanie yells over the loud sound of the helicopter.

"Are you ready for this?"

Stephanie nods and smiles, "Yeah."

The screen changes to just Bear, "Stephanie better be ready, because the highlands of Ireland and the deep streets of Gotham City are much different."

~

"Stephanie Brown and I are just about to land on the ground where we will start our journey.  From here we will make our way down the river towards the rocky cliffs once we get to the bottom we'll find food, make camp for the night, and stay dry." Bear pointed at the place on the map where they would set up camp.  "Tomorrow we will continue on our adventure continuing to follow the river all the way down to the drop off where it leads out to the ocean."

"Oh my gosh, it's so slippery." Stephanie stepped on one of the rocks and slipped falling on her butt.  Stephanie looks at the camera and sighs, "It's so hard to do this because Bear crosses all these slippery rocks with no problem, then there's me." Stephanie slips once again, only to catch herself just in time.   The camera moves in on Stephanie as she mumbles to herself, "Oh freak what in the heck did I get myself into."

~

"Looks like we have officially run out of water." Bear says looking at the empty container.  

Stephanie looks at the camera shocked, "I thought he was supposed to get enough water to last us at least two days."  She stares at the camera longer, "What are we going to do?"

A while later Bear gets thirsty and looks at Stephanie, "This is the only way we're going to survive.  I have to drink my own piss."

Stephanie covers her mouth and moves the camera until she was only in the picture, "Oh heck no.  I will not drink my own pee just to survive."  The camera goes back to Bear and Stephanie. 

The camera goes black as Bear's voice comes into hearing, "See what happens next on Running Wild with Bear Grylls."

~

BONUS SCENE

"Coming up on Running Wild with Bear Grylls."

"I cannot believe I am doing this." Stephanie's face grows with disgust as she takes the knife in her hand.  

"We have to have food for tonight." Bear encourages her. 

"Yeah but does it have to be goat - testicles?" 

Bear nods as he helps Stephanie with the dinner.  The camera focus changes to just Stephanie, "Bear is crazy.  This is crazy.  I have to eat goat testicles for dinner." Stephanie sighs and slouches, "Screw my life." 

"And there you have it, dinner." Bear holds up the testicles. 

Stephanie looks at the camera with a worried look and finally rolls her eyes.