Imagine Stephanie and Dick

Imagine Stephanie and Dick accidentally getting turned into babies.......

"It was an accident Bruce, one minute they were in front of us protecting us, the next they're crawling on the ground." Tim held the small child in his hands.  A now toddler Dick Grayson laughed in Tim's arms. 

"They didn't have to protect me, all they had to do was move and I would have had a clear shot to hit Clarion right between the eyes."  Jason glared at Dick.  

Stephanie squired in Jason's arms, "Lemme go!" She screamed and started crawling up Jason's arms. 

"Can you shut up for 5 minutes?" Jason growled.  A small amusing yet evil smirk spread across the girls face.  Her little hands reached up grabbing a hold of Jason's hair. "OW!"

Tim and Dick stared at Jason who was yelling at the child who was laughing right in his face.  Dick's lips quickly started quivering though, "What's wrong Dick?"

Tears threatened to spill from Dick's eyes, "I want daddy." Dick's cries could be heard from a mile away as he screamed in the night. 

~

"Bruce, you gotta help me I can't deal with that child.  Please one night that's all I ask of you." Jason was practically on his knees begging Bruce to take Stephanie. 

Bruce glared at Jason, "This is not my problem Jason." 

"How dare you speak like that!" Jason gasped.  Bruce rose an eyebrow wanting an explanation, "This problem has a name and its Stephanie.  Gosh Bruce I know there's a lot of us but this is the only one with blonde hair!"

Bruce covered his face and rolled his eyes mumbling to himself. 

"Come on Stephanie, we're going for ice cream then we're going to go find Tim and I'm going to make you Tim's responsibility." Jason picked Stephanie up and threw her over his shoulder. 

~

Dick stared into Bruce's eyes, not taking them off even for a second. 

"Dick." 

"Broose." Dick's high pitched voice responded. 

"Did you take my file?" 

"I don't know what your talking about." Dick crossed his arms and turned his face away. 

"Dick, I taught you better than this." Bruce turned the boys' face so Dick was looking into his eyes again, "Now I'm going to ask you nicely one more time before I start eliminating things.  Did you take my file?" 

Dick stuck his tongue out and closed his eyes holding his head high.

"Richard John Grayson, look into my eyes and tell me you did not take my file." 

"I thought you said you were going to start emilmimintating stuff." Dick's face dropped confused, "Enimiating.  Intimidating.  Limiting." He frowned frustrated. 

"Eliminating." Bruce correcting him. 

"Yes, thank you Broose." 

"Well," Bruce stood up, "I guess I'll have more room in the bat cave after I get rid of your trapeze." 

Dick gasped, "You wouldn't!"

"I was thinking a new collection of swords for Damian would be nice, I mean his birthday is coming up." 

Dick gasped once again, "No! Broose please, I'm sorry, I took your file I wanted to spend more time with you!  Please don't take my trapeze away!"

~

Tim sucked in air and blew on Stephanie's small round belly making a loud raspberry.  Stephanie giggled happily as she grabbed Tim's shirt helping her stand up. 

"Timmy! Timmy!" She held her arms up wanting Tim hold her. 

Tim gave in and picked up the toddler, "What did you need Steph?"

Stephanie pushed her nose up against Tim's and rubbed back and fourth, "I love you Timmy!"

"Awe, Steph." Tim smiled sweetly.  Stephanie let out a large yawn, "Look's like someone needs a nap." Tim said as Stephanie slowly started falling asleep on his shoulder.  "Who knew you could be just as cute little girl as you are a beautiful woman."

~

"Listen to me closely Dick, for you will hear me say this a lot, but I'm going to say this to your face right here, right now."  Jason shoved his face into Dick's. "Chicks love you when your older.  They are always complementing on your nice butt and small slender body.  But why? Why do you have to steal all my women? Even as a toddler, all the girls seem to love you." 

Dick sigh and shook his head standing in front of Jason, "Oh Jason.  You never had any chicks, they were always mine." 

Jason's face dropped, "I knew you were Bruce's favorite for a reason, he taught you all of his secrets." Jason pulled Dick on his lap, "Share Bruce's secrets with me."