Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie 'accidentally' doing stuff around the house.......

The Batfamily is sitting down for pizza night, the Parmesan cheese is being passed around the table.  

Stephanie grabs the Parmesan cheese and starts to put some on her pizza.  While no one is looking she starts to pour some on the side of her plate.  Everyone looks up at her. "Oops, was that me, it must have been an accident." She said sarcastically as she slide the container down to the next person. 

Tim glares at her. "Really Steph? You took like almost half of the container."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Stephanie stuck the pepperoni pizza in her mouth.

~

Stephanie waltzed into the kitchen, twirling around Alfred, humming Back in Black.  "Good morning Miss Stephanie." 

"Morning Al!" She twirled into the seat. "What are you making?"

"I am preparing Master Bruce's lunch." 

"But I just got up.  Don't you think it's a little early?" Stephanie raised an eyebrow.

"You can never be to prepared in life Miss Stephanie." Alfred moved the food into the refrigerator.

Stephanie bounced up and to the refrigerator where she found chocolate milk. "Did you buy this this morning?" She picked up the gallon of milk. 

"Yes, I did." 

"Good." She unscrewed the lid and poured tons into a container with a lid. "Alright I'll be back down in a bit to get the rest." She waved at Alfred and ran towards the hallway. 

-1 Hour Later-

Stephanie sat on the couch as she watched the boys come in. "Oh hey boys, are we playing another game of 'Who has the best bat glare' because I thought we already cleared up that Damian does, I mean is he blood related to Bruce." She froze as the four continued to glare at her. "What?"

"You drank all the chocolate milk." Jason crossed his arms. 

"Alfred bought that just for me." Tim copied Jason. 

"It was an accident." Stephanie placed her hand on her hip.

"You drank the entire thing! ENTIRE THING!" Dick shouted. 

"-tt- No wonder you're Fatgirl." Damian rolled his eyes. 

Stephanie glared at Damian.