Imagine Dick Grayson

Image Dick Grayson pissing Bruce off by singing obnoxious songs....

Dick sighed, and trugged down the stairs to the bat cave.  Upon arriving at the bat computer where Bruce was diligently working.  Dick threw his forearms over the chair Bruce was sitting in. "Bruce." 

"Dick." Bruce continued to click away at the computer without taking his eyes off the screen. 

"I'm bored." He sunk further down on the chair. 

"Go find something to do then." Bruce pressed a button and rubbed his chin. 

"But there is nothing to do." Dick fell on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. 

"Yes, there is, it's Friday, you're just not looking hard enough."  

Dick made his sigh louder this time, before sitting up and looking at his hand.  He started softly singing Friday. "It's Friday, Friday, nothing to do on Friday.  Everybody's looking for something to do for the weekend, weekend.  No partying, partying yeah, partying partying yeah f-"

"Dick."

"Yeah?"

"Stop it." 

Dick sighed and dragged his feet back up the steps. 

~

Jason opened the door to the training room. "Selina just got to L.A.X."

Dick nodded and slapped the chalk on his hands and rubbed them together.  

"You coming?" Jason asked.

"Nah, maybe later."  After Jason closed the door Dick started humming Party in the U.S.A. "Hopped off the plane at L.A.X. with a dream in my cardigan." He continued silently singing it as he climbed up the ladder to the trapeze bar.  He grabbed it, took a deep breath and swung off the platform. "SO I PUT MY HANDS UP!" He threw his hands in the air as he reached for the other bar.  "THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG! AND THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY!" He grabbed the bar landing on the other platform and turning around to take off again. "I'M NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAH!" He threw his head back. "MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEAH!" He cocked his hip out mid air. "I GOT MY HANDS UP!" 

Bruce took one step into the room and stared at Dick who continued to shout the song. "Every day in every way." Bruce turned around and walked right back out of the room. 

~

Dick, Jason, Roy and Bruce were in the kitchen.  Roy and Jason were deep into a conversation while Bruce had his paperwork spread out all over the counter except the small corner where Dick was making a pickle sandwich. 

"Then I was baby, baby, baby, you ain't seen nothing yet." Jason crossed his arms as Roy started laughing. 

"Ma man!" Roy and Jason shared a bro hug. 

Bruce groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose.  Dick happily started bobbing up and down along with a soft singing voice. "And I was like baby, baby, baby, ohhhh, like baby, baby, baby, noooo, like"

"Like baby, baby, baby, ohhh" Roy ran over to Dick and started singing along with him. 

"THOUGHT YOU'D ALWAYS BE MINE! MINE!" Dick and Roy shouted together, Jason started at them while Bruce plugged his ears. 

"It's always singing." Bruce slammed his head down on the table. 

BONUS SCENE

Stephanie walked out into the garage looking at Tim's car. "It would be such a shame if someone just..." She opened the car door. "...stole Tim's car." She slammed the door shut and backed it out of the garage.  Stephanie shut the car off and grabbed the hose and a bucket of water filled with soap.  She rung the towel out and slammed it on the hood of the car. 

She got so into cleaning Tim's car she started humming Call Me Maybe.  An anonymous voice came from a speaker from a place unknown to her. "Miss Stephanie, due to Master Bruce current situation, that song is band from the Manor." 

Dick's faint voice could be heard in the background. "Awe, but I like that song."