Imagine the Bat Boys

Imagine the Bat Boys on their first day of high school......

"We're here Master Dick." Alfred said looking in the rear view mirror to see Dick. 

Dick looked out the window at the school that was before him.  He was excited, it was his first day of high school.  

"Master Dick, there are people waiting to drop their kids off."

Dick snapped out of his daze, "Alright Alfred, bye." 

He swung the door open and took three steps out, the school was more intimidating now that he was outside of the comfort of the car.  He waved at Alfred before walking up the stairs. 

"Gotham High." He breathed. 

Taking the final steps up to the building, the doors flew open.  Three Juniors pushed against one another to get through the doors.  Dick laughed at them as they fell down the stairs. 

Once the three were back on their feet they glared at Dick. 

"What are you looking at punk?" The first one said.

"Oh look he's a tiny bopper Freshman." The second one chimed in.

The third laughed, "Low man on the totem pole." 

Dick brushed off the comments and made his way into the school.  Lockers were strung out on either side of him.  Rooms were everywhere.  In bold letters at the end of the hall were the words, "Principals Office." 

He made a vow to himself that he would never go to the principals office, no matter what.  This was his time to shine.  To be the perfect student.

Dick fixed his uniform and strutted down the hall to get his class schedule, and to figure out which locker was his.

The five minute bell rang.  If he didn't hurry, he would be late to his first class.  He searched around for his classroom.

Eventually he found right as the bell rang.  His classmates shuffled in beside him.  Sitting down in his seat, he took out his schedule to see which class he would go to next. 

"Good morning class, I am Miss Figgs.  This year I'll be your homeroom teacher.  Welcome to Geometry." 

~

"Wow Dick.  That's how your first day of high school went?  Everything was peachy and flowery." Jason asked. 

"Well, I wouldn't call it peachy and flowery.  Sure, most of the kids liked me, but that's probably because I was smart and everybody wanted the answers from me." 

Tim crossed his arms, "And did you give them the answers?" 

"No." Dick shook his head and paused as his brothers looked at him, "OK most of the time I didn't."

Jason snapped his fingers, "What about that one girl? Blonde hair, green eyes,  taller than you." 

"Jason." Dick warned.

"Ar-"

Dick tackled Jason, "Shut up, it's your turn." 

~

Jason looked at the building.  It was plain, and gave an absolutely dull vibe.

"This is stupid, why did Bruce have to send me to high school?  He could've just had Alfred home school me."

An older student rolled by on his skateboard. 

Jason growled and threw his fist in the air, "Hey! I'm walking here buddy! Keep it on your side of the lane!" He shook his head and mumbled, "Gotham High? What a stupid name for a private school."