Imagine Dick Grayson

Imagine Dick starting a fight.........

Dick growled at the sheet of paper laying in front of him, "THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" His hands slammed down on the counter. 

"Dick, calm down, there is no reason to get angry.  We just need to try again." Stephanie patted Dick's back and gathered the ingredients again.  "Here." She pushed the flour back down to Dick. 

"Who knew chocolate chip cookies could be so hard to make." Dick laid his elbows on the counter and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"It's not," Stephanie paused before mumbling, "for normal people." Dick glared, she crossed her arms, "Don't give me that look, you were thinking it to."  Dick grabbed the flour and flicked some on her clothes.  "Hey." Stephanie whined. 

"You were thinking about doing it to." He said motioning to the hand slowly moving towards the flour bag. 

"Pssshhhh." She threw her hand back, "Right, like I would start a flour fight." She rolled her eyes nervously, slowly bringing them back around to look at Dick. 

"Uhhh huh." He crossed his arms. 

In one swift movement Stephanie's hand made it into the bag of flour, grabbed a big handful and made contact with Dick's clothes.  Dick looked down frowning at his clothes, "There now we're even." She stated proudly. 

Dick glared at her, "You call this even." He gestured to the white spot he had on his shirt. 

Stephanie examined it, "Yep!" She pulled the paper closer to her. 

Dick smirked at grabbed a handful of flour and threw against the side of Stephanie's head.  Her head snapped to look at him, "Opps, was that me?" Dick said jokingly.

Dick and Stephanie both exchanged looks then both looked at the flour.  Both dove for the bag, throwing several handful's at one another. 

Tim stood in the doorway of the kitchen, jaw dropped to the floor, "Uhhh guys what are you doing?" Neither responded, but continued throwing flour at one another, "Uhhh guys!" Tim said a little louder making his way around to them dodging all the flour that came towards him.  Then it hit him, he growled and looked up at his now white hair. "YOU GUYS!" 

Stephanie and Dick paused for a second to look at him, "Yes, we like your new hair style, Tim.  Now if you'll excuse us, we have a flour war to continue." Stephanie slammed another handful of flour on Dick's cheek. 

Steam shot out of Tim's ears, "YOU GOT FLOUR IN MY HAIR THAT I JUST FIXED!" Tim grabbed the flour bag and started throwing flour everywhere, hoping to hit one of them.  "YOU RUINED MY HAIR!" 

Stephanie and Dick stopped once again to watch Tim flop around attempting to throw flour.  Tim spun barely ninety degrees, throwing flour right for the doorway, "Hey Alfred you think I cou-" Jason's voice stopped, he exhaled sharply out his nose, white stuff falling out when breathing.  Tim froze when he heard Jason's voice.  Jason wiped the flour from his eyes, and stared at Tim, slowly Jason made his way over to Tim.  He made his way around the counter and towards Dick and Stephanie.  "YOU BETTER PUCKER UP SNOW WHITE!" Jason threw the flour at Tim's face, sending Tim flying backwards because of all the force put behind it.  Stephanie and Dick laughed at Tim, but stopped when Jason started glaring at them, "You wanna go next?" Both shook their heads. "Good." Jason grabbed another handful of flour. 

Damian looked into the kitchen shook his head, "tt, imbeciles, child's play." He turned to leave. 

"Hey look!" Jason pointed at Damian, "Demon Spawn decided to join us!" 

Dick smirked and threw the flour he had in his hand currently at Damian.  Everyone started laughing.  Damian looked at his neck and clothes, then back at Dick. "GRAYSON!" He jumped up pulling his swords with one swift motion, going straight for the four bat members. 

"AHHHHHHHH!" They all scrambled behind Jason, who ducked down, trying to get away. 

BONUS SCENE

Alfred continued to glare at the six family members who were all covered in flour, along with the rest of the kitchen.  "I am very disappointed in you.  All of you." He looked down at his broom he had been sweeping the kitchen with, now covered white. 

"It was m-" Dick was cut off by Alfred. 

"Especially in you Master Bruce, you're 49." Alfred shook his head and continued sweeping. 

"We're really so-" Bruce was once again cut off by Alfred. 

"What I'm even more surprised about is you didn't invite me." He then paused and crossed his arms glaring at them once again.