Imagine Dick Grayson

Imagine Dick going through old photo albums or home videos of the good old days........

"You don't understand Damian, it's tradition." Dick said as he swiftly moved the camera so Damian couldn't reach it. 

"Grayson, that 'tradition' is a waste of time, what good will it do you in the future?" Damian crossed his arms.

Jason laughed, "I can't believe you just asked that question." Jason grabbed Damian and squeezed his should, "Let me tell you something, Demon.  Those home videos of Tim and Stephanie are the best things to ever exist.  Do you want to know why?"

Damian scoffed, "No."

"Let me show you." Jason sat down on the couch while Dick prepared for the home videos to be played. 

"This one is my favorite one." Dick let the disk load, sat down and pressed play.  "Oh look baby Stephanie!" 

Baby Stephanie had managed to get the CD into the player, and turned to her favorite song.   Slowly Stephanie started bobbing up and down to the music, eventually running around the entire room dancing. 

Damian shook his head in disbelief, "-tt- children."

"Don't be hating on your own kind now Damian." Stephanie said as she placed her hands on her hips, "What are you guys watching anyway." She looked up at the screen, her jaw dropped, "Really guys?" She snorted and laughed, "You had to watch mine, fine." She sighed, "But we get to watch Tim's next."

Jason high-fived Stephanie, "Alright! Let's do it!" 

Stephanie plopped down on the couch beside Jason, "So how many have you guys gotten through?"

"This is the second one." Dick changed videos. 

A younger Tim was focused in on the camera, he smiled and waved when it was finally in focus, "Alright."  He whispered, "Here's the idea, Dick and Bruce come back in about two hours, Jason comes back in about 30 minutes because it's a school night." He flipped the camera around showing the batcave, "When Jason arrives I'm going to scare him so hard he's not going to sleep until Christmas!"

Minutes later the camera came back into view of Tim, "Here he comes, shhh!" Slowly, Tim crept up on Jason and jumped.  He missed Jason. 

"Hey guys what are you doing?" Tim leaned over the back of the couch and looked at the screen, "GUYS!" He jumped over the couch and tried covering as much of the tv as he could. "You promised never to show this to Damian!" 

"Yo, Tim, buddy 'ol pal, move." Jason waved his hand up in the air trying to get him to move. 

"Yes, move Drake, I'm very interested in watching this now seeing as I am not supposed to see it." Damian smirked and crossed his arms. 

Dick paused the video so they wouldn't miss anymore of it than they had already. 

"Thank you Dick, now can you please turn it off." Tim sighed. 

Dick shook his head, "I"m sorry it had to come to this Tim." 

Jason cocked his gun, "Move Tim, or I will shoot." 

Tim spit out a laugh, "You think I'm afraid of that?"

Jason smirked, "You should be." Jason pulled the trigger and Tim's eyes got wide.  Three plastic be be bullets came out and hit Tim. 

"Ow! Jason!" 

"Move." Jason replied sternly and shot more at Tim. 

"Ok ok!"

Dick pressed play again Tim had fallen on the floor and Jason had a bat-a-rang held against Tim's throat.  Tim started crying, "Why would you do that Jason?"

"Oh what's wrong ya big baby, did you fall and hurt your knee?"

"No, I - I"

"You what? Spit it out."

Tim looked at the ground ashamed and mumbled, "You made me pee my pants." 

Stephanie in shock of the video covered her mouth and started laughing, "Oh my gosh!" 

BONUS SCENE

"Welcome home Jason!" A 4 year old Tim came into view. 

Jason opened his eyes and immediately realized which home video it was, "Dick. Turn. It. Off. NOW!"

"No, I took this video myself, and it's the best video ever." Dick moved the remote away from Jason. 

"Thank you honey."  A 7 year old Jason threw his coat at Tim to hang up. 

"Oh! is this when you two would dress up and play house?" Stephanie's face lit up. 

"How do you know about this?" Tim looked over at Dick who was scratching his head nervously. 

"And Tim would always be the wife and Jason the husband?" Stephanie watched the screen a little more before confirming, "Yep, it is." 

"I want a divorce!" Tim yelled. 

"Do you even know what that means?" Jason asked blandly. 

The four year old crossed his arms and held his head high, "For your information, yes." 

Jason slapped himself, "I hate myself."