Imagine Damian Wayne

Imagine Damian challenging the entire family to a volleyball game when on vacation at the beach.......

"LINE UP!" Damian shouted, the rest of the Batfamily all got into a line and crossed their arms impatiently.  "I am challenging you all to a series of volleyball games, to prove who is the best family member." Damian paced back and fourth with his hands behind his back. 

"Didn't we already settle this?" Tim whispered to Stephanie, who in return shrugged her shoulders. 

"DRAKE! BROWN! No talking!" Damian yelled from down the line.  "And now we will begin the teams, which I will chose, Alfred will be the referee for the first game." Damian noticed the entire family slouching. "And stand up straight!" 

"Psh, there is no way I am taking orders from a twelve-year-old." Tim crossed his arms while the rest of the family stood up straight and took one step back. "Ow! HEY!" Tim glared at his brother who had just thrown the volleyball that smacked his head. 

"Quiet!" Damian grabbed the volleyball that had rolled back to him. "Grayson, Todd, Brown and I will be on a team.  "Father, Kyle, and mini Grayson will be on the other." 

"Mini Grayson, -tt-" Everyone turned their heads to Mari who huffed and crossed her arms. 

"Shh, Mari." Dick shushed his daughter. 

"What about princess?" Jason raised his hand. 

"Oh, and Drake will be on Father's team.  Father and I are team captains." Damian stood in front of Tim and examined. "We will start in 5." 

Tim scoffed as the family dispersed into their teams.  "Guys, Damian obviously gave them the better team." Tim crossed his arms in the huddle. 

"So not true Uncle Princess." Mari responded, as Bruce and Selina laughed at him. 

"Drake is weak today, we can crush him." 

"Like literally right?" Jason asked. 

"Yeah!" Stephanie rubbed her hands together. 

"Ok, Damian, you set the ball up to me, I'll put the first spike out on middle, if they get the ball back over you give the next one to Stephanie, then Jason.  After that you'll switch, Stephanie will come up from the back row and set some balls up for you, Jason and I." Dick put his hand in the middle. 

Everyone nodded.  "What should our team name be?"  Stephanie put her hand on top of Dick's.

"Badass Ninjas." Jason added his hand. 

"Badass Batkids" Stephanie added. 

"Do we have to have Badass in our name?" Dick asked.

"No." Damian said glaring at the others. 

"I have it!" Dick, Jason and Stephanie said in unison. "The Strawberry Banana Unicorn Cakes!"  They all thought about what they just said. "Nah." 

"-tt-"

"How about the Robins?" Dick asked again. 

"Yeah!" Stephanie and Jason high-fived each other. 

"-tt-, I'm glad you finally realized Drake wasn't a Robin." Damian put his hand in the middle. 

"Robins on three, one, two, three...." Dick raised his hand. 

"ROBINS!" They all said in unison as they raised their hands. 

They all looked back at the other team who was putting their hand in the middle. "Team on three, one, two, three, team!" They said in one big thunderstorm. 

"So what's your guys' name?" Jason asked Selina. 

"The Batman is the Dark Knight forever, with a side of Princess." 

Jason covered his mouth to try to hide his laugh.  "I NEVER AGREED TO THAT NAME!" Tim shouted. Jason covered his mouth harder. 

Alfred stood up and blew the whistle gesturing for Stephanie to serve. 

BONUS SCENE

-2 Hours Later-

Damian was now the referee, Mari sat out to get some rest while Alfred watched.  It was Dick, Selina and Stephanie, against Bruce, Tim and Jason. 

Tim went up for a spike, he hit the ball down going cross court.  Damian blew the whistle. "FOUL!" 

Tim glared at Damian, as Stephanie re-adjusted herself from her landing her block. "What how!" Tim crossed his arms. 

"You touched the ball." Damian said gestured for Jason to give Dick the ball. 

"I didn't think there were fouls in volleyball." Tim whispered to Stephanie. 

"There aren't." She replied as she put her hands back up. 

Damian blew the whistle and they were off again.