Imagine Damian Wayne

Imagine alternate universe Damian................

Damian blinked, clearing his vision.  He couldn't put his finger on what had just happened, but he figured it wasn't good. 

"Oh good! I thought you would never wake up." Tim sighed in relief.

Damian was shocked, not only was Tim acting nice to him, but Tim was touching him.  "Don't touch me, Drake." Damian shoved his brother's hand away and stood up quickly, leading to head rush.  

"Woah, easy there Damian, you must be in shock.  Literally." Tim grabbed Damian to keep him from falling down. 

Damian moved out of Tim's grasp, "Seriously Drake? Stop touching me." 

Tim's jaw dropped, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, screw off." He spat. 

Damian became aware of his surrounds.  They were in the batcave, but it didn't look like the batcave.  It was - smaller.  There was junk everywhere.  But what really caught Damian's eye was the huge contraption that lay behind Tim. 

"Damian?" Dick's voice pulled Damian out of his thoughts.

"Grayson, what is this?" He walked up to the strange device. 

Dick made his way over to Damian, but stopped when Tim intervened.  "That's far enough Dick.  Damian obviously has some memory loss, I don't need you messing up again and hurting him anymore than you already have." 

Damian glared at Tim, "Drake I haven't any memory loss, everything's just a little fuzzy.  Like this," He gestured to the device, "and how I got in the batcave." 

"Damian, you and I have been working on that for months now, how could it just be 'a little fuzzy' up there?" 

Damian scoffed, "You and I, working together?" He laughed, "I always hated your sense of humor, Drake." 

Dick laughed, "Wow little dude, that's cold." 

Tim frowned, "What? I thought you loved my sense of humor." 

"At least this time I actually considered you had one." Damian touched the piece of metal, "So what is this thing?" 

Tim crossed his arms, "I'm not going to tell you since you claim to not know what this is."

"I guess you could call it a time machine." Dick responded.

Damian's eyebrow rose, "No such thing has been done yet." 

"Actually tons of time machines have been made, but none like this one." Tim patted the time machine, "You can do lots more with this one...." Tim's voice drifted off as he looked at Dick, "I wish I could tell you more about it, but due to the people in this room I can't." 

"Whatever.  I don't understand why you guys don't trust me yet.  That was in the past, can't you just forgive and forget." 

Tim sighed, "Come on Damian, let's get you looked at, see if we can figure out what's wrong with your memory."

Damian laughed, "Me go with you.  I'd rather go with Grayson, or Todd.  Anyone but you." 

Dick rolled his eyes, "Yeah like I would take you anywhere.  And what's up with the last name calling, it's weird.  If you're going to do it, use our actual last names." 

Tim was in shock, "Damian, something is so wrong with you, we need to find Bruce and Jason.  Fast."  He looked back at Dick, "I think you should go, you've done enough damage for one day."

~

"Where's Pennyworth?" Damian looked into the kitchen as they walked by it. 

"What?" Tim asked with a confused look.