Imagine the Bat Family

Imagine the Bat Family meeting some very peculiar people...........

AhhhChooo!

"Bless you." Stephanie said to Tim. 

Tim sniffled and thanked Stephanie.

"Someone must be talking about you Tim." Dick sat down on the love seat opening the book in his lap. 

Stephanie paused what she was doing and looked at Dick, "What?" 

"Have you never heard that saying before?" 

Stephanie and Tim exchanged glances before shaking their heads in response. 

"Wow, how old am I getting?" Dick scratched his head. "Anyway," Dick continued, "The saying goes that whenever someone sneezes it means someone is talking about them."

"I thought it always mean someone was sneezing out a lie." Tim said, and Stephanie nodded in agreement.

AhChoo!

Stephanie sneezed this time.

Dick pointed at Stephanie, "See, someones talking about you."

She sneezed again. 

"No, she's definitely sneezing out the lie that just spilled from your lips." Tim laughed. 

The three people's conversation was stopped short when a loud sneeze came from upstairs. 

"Oh my gosh, was that Bruce?" Stephanie asked, but received shrugs in return. 

"What is up with this family and sneezing today?" asked Jason, walking into the living room. "Damian and Bruce have been going at it for at least five minutes now." 

Dick nodded, "Well Tim and Stephanie have been sneezing too." 

"Excuse me, we only sneezed three times." Stephanie interrupted. 

"You're excused Stephanie." stated Jason.

Stephanie rolled her eyes and unlocked her phone, ignoring the two who were now mocking her. 

A scream sounded throughout the Manor.  It started the four who were arguing in the living room.  Pounding and banging sounds were then heard from the stairs, followed by more screams.

"What the heck was that?" Tim whisper asked Dick and Jason. 

"I don't know." Dick whispered back, "But I think that Jason should go check it out."

Jason's jaw dropped, "What?" He whisper yelled, "Why me?" 

"Because you've already died once, and it won't be that big of a deal if you die again." Dick smiled sweetly at Jason, Tim nodded in agreement. 

"Wow you guys, I'm really feeling loved." Jason said sarcastically. 

Stephanie sighed, "My gosh.  I'll go do it you sissy." She mumbled, "I can't believe you guys call yourselves superheros, or men. 

The three boys waited in suspense for Stephanie to return with the verdict.  But they saw and heard nothing. 

"Do you think she's ok?" Tim asked, still whispering. 

A thud and a scream made the three boys jump. 

"I'm going to take a guess, and this is just a wild guess, but no." Jason responded to Tim, "Now again that's just a guess." 

Dick pinched the bridge of his nose, "Sarcasm in a time like this?" 

"The is never not a time for sarcasm Dick." Jason crossed his arms.