Imagine Cassandra Cain

*Note* I admit I don't know much about Cassandra. I'm very ashamed to say that. Apologies if I mess her character up, or do something wrong, I mean no disrespect to her as a character. With that being said I'm sorry if this is awful.

Imagine Cassandra letting her family in on one of her greatest joys.................

"Cass!" Dick threw his arms around the small girl. "Bruce is going to be so happy that your back for a visit."

"Dick." She stopped him short.

"Yeah?"

"I'm only back for a few days. Four at most, after that I'm going back to China."

Dick sighed loudly, "I know, that's why we have to make the most of our family time spent together."

"What's with all the loud sighing?" Jason stepped through the doorway and gasped, "Cassandra!"

Cass smiled brightly, "Jason."

"Just what I needed to brighten my week, a special visit from a special sibling." Jason patted Cassandras head.

"Leave me alone Drake! You don't know when to shut up do you? No wonder you're fathers least favorite. If I were father I would have never adopted such a failure." Damian stormed into the room, crossed his arms, and stood next to Dick. "Grayson, tell Drake he's being annoying."

"Um Damian." Dick cleared his throat and gestured to Cass.

"Cain, it's good to see you again. Can you tell Drake he's being annoying?"

Cass looked and Tim in the eyes when he entered the room, "You're being annoying." She said plainly.

Immediately, a smile drew across Tim's face, "Cass!" Tim turned to yell down the hallway, "Steph! Come here you gotta see this! Hurry!"

Loud footsteps sounded through the hallway as Stephanie's face appeared. She gasped, "Oh my goodness Cass!" Steph ran into Cassandra giving her a large hug.

"Hey Stephanie, hey Tim."

Damian grinned evilly, "At least there is one person who agrees with me that you're annoying Drake."

Tim stuck his tongue out at Damian as he joined the group of people.

~

"You want to do what?" Jason asked.

"Take you to a ballet. I know it's short notice, but I'm not going to be here long, so I wanted to spend it well with you guys."

Stephanie stood up, "I think it's a great idea Cass."

"Yeah, I'm in." Dick nodded.

Cass looked among Tim, Damian and Jason, "What do you guys say?"

Jason sighed and threw his hands up, "Fine, but as long as I get to sit beside Cass."

"Great!"

"What about you two?" Cass asked gesturing to the two who still sat thinking.

"As long as I don't sit by him." Both said at the same time pointing to one another.

"It's settled, now all we have to do is talk to Bruce about it." Dick arose from his seat.

~

"Alright guys shhhh." Dick placed a finger over is mouth and shushed his family.

The family took up the entire row. With Jason first, Cassandra, Dick, Stephanie, Alfred, Damian, Bruce and finally Tim.

"It's starting!" Stephanie slightly clapped as the curtain rose and the lights dropped.

"I'm so glad we can enjoy this ballet in peace." Jason relaxed in his seat.

BONUS SCENE

"Tim, Damian." Bruce said bringing the two closer to him to speak with him. "I have to use the restroom. Alfred is watching you two, if you attempt to do anything to ruin this for Cassandra or the others I promise you will not hear the end of it from me."

Tim and Damian nodded.

With that Bruce excused himself and left, leaving the two with only an empty seat between them.

"Are you enjoying the play Drake?" Damian asked calmly.

"Yes, are you Damian?"

"Indeed." Peace was between the two, but it didn't last for long.

Aaachooo!

Damian growled, "Cover your mouth Drake." He wiped snot off his face and glared at Tim.

"Sorry Damian, it just came over me all the sudden." Tim said wiping his nose.

Damian turned to him, "Well maybe if you didn't suffer from allergies, you wouldn't have this problem. Sneezing constantly, disturbing the peace between everyone, and the ballet!"

Tim shook his head, "Shh, Damian, you're overreacting and being very loud. We're going to get in trouble if you're not careful."

Cassandra began to get annoyed with all background yelling. To the point where she stood up and stormed over to the two. "If you think Bruce is scary when he gets mad, you should wait and see me." She growled and grabbed the two.

"Now you've done it Tim. Your sneezing even got Cassandra all worked up." Damian whispered to Tim.

For @LighterDoom13

Thank you for the request!