Imagine Tim Drake

Imagine Tim disappearing........

"Hey guys," Stephanie started, "Do we know where Tim is?"

Dick looked up from his book and tapped his chin, "Now that I think about it, I don't know where he is." 

Stephanie looked at Jason, "What about you Jason, any idea where he is?"

Jason shrugged, "Sorry." 

Stephanie was about to ask Damian, before stopping and knowing Damian wouldn't know where he is.  "Interesting, is Alfred home?"

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen." Dick pointed at the door. 

"Right." Stephanie moved through the door, into the hallway, and finally the kitchen.  "Alfred." 

Alfred glanced up from his cookbook, "Ah, Miss Stephanie, can I help you?"

"Have you seen Tim?"

"No, I'm sorry I haven't." 

She nodded, "Alright." 

~

The next day Tim was still nowhere to be found, and Stephanie had started to worry.  

"To bad Bruce won't be back until tomorrow, I bet he knows where Tim is." Stephanie frowned and tapped her foot against the ground impatiently. 

"Yeah, but you have to admit, it's been pretty nice without Damian and Tim fighting." Dick said. 

Stephanie sighed, "Yeah ok, it has." 

"I could get used to not have the Replacement around, he's so whiny." Jason kicked back, putting his hands behind his head.

"Where did he go?" Stephanie whispered to herself. 

~

"Bruce!" Stephanie caught up with Bruce, who had just gotten home, in the hallway. 

"Stephanie, I trust everything went smoothly these past few days?"

"Yes, well, um, about that." She started fidgeting with her fingers, "I have no clue where Tim is." 

Bruce laughed, "Alfred's helping him out of the car now Stephanie.  That was a good one though, I needed a good laugh after being stuck in a hospital for 3 days." 

Stephanie rose an eyebrow, "Stuck in a hospital?" She questioned silently to herself.  Quickly, she shrugged it off and went to sit down on the couch. 

~

"Hey Stephanie." A sluggish voice came in from the distance. 

Stephanie shut her book and turned around on the couch to see Tim standing there. "Tim!" She stood up and embraced him. "You're back!" 

"Yeah." He wheezed. 

"Where did you go? You were gone for like three days."  She pulled away from her tight hug. 

"Stephanie, I had surgery." He said bluntly. 

"What?!"

"Remember on my nose." He pointed at his nose.  Stephanie offered Tim a confused look.  "Rhinoplasty, because my nose was crooked." 

"Oh yeah!" 

Tim rolled his eyes.

BONUS SCENE

-2 Days Earlier-

"Bruce." Tim said slowly started to go under anesthesia. 

"Yes." Bruce replied, almost annoyed. 

"Please don't let me be around Stephanie while I'm discombffulatbe." 

"Discombobulated?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, that."

~

Tim opened his eyes to see Bruce's face, to which Tim smiled at.  "Hi Dad." 

"Welcome back to the real world Tim." 

"Dad." 

"Yes, Tim." 

"You're beautiful." 

Bruce gave Tim a blank stare, "Tim." He smacked himself in the face. "Thank you." He finally said sighing.

Dedicated to my best friend who recently had surgery on his nose.  I don't remember what his surgery was called, but it was somewhere along the line of he had a crooked nose, making it harder (and much to his dismay) louder to breath through his nose.  He was exactly like this after he came out of surgery and was totally out of it.  When he came up to me and said hey, I could tell he was not feeling himself.  But don't worry he's back to his normal self! 

I'll shut up now.