Imagine the Bat Kids

Imagine the Bat Kids going to an amusement park.......

"You can't boss me around Bruce! I'm 26!" Dick yelled back down the hallway.  On the other side of the door the four members of the bat kid clan were listening in on the conversation, waiting for Dick. 

"What does that have anything to do with it!?" Bruce shouted back. 

"It means I'm an adult! That I can do what I want!" Dick glanced at Bruce before running through the door the other four were behind.  "Lets go!" He ran towards the garage door the rest following behind him. 

~

"Wow." Stephanie stared at the huge entrance to the amusement park. 

"Come on, I already ordered the tickets." Dick motioned for them to follow him. 

"And you did this all with Bruce's permission?" Tim raised an eyebrow.

Dick continued walking to the line of people waiting to get in, "Of course." 

Damian crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "tt"

"Oh what Damian?" Dick glared at Damian. 

"You're terrible at lying." 

The rest of the family looked at Damian, then back to Dick.  Dick scratched the back of his head, "What? I'm an adult." 

"MmmHmm." Everyone but Damian said at once.

It finally came their turn to get in, Dick handed the lady their tickets and each walked through the gates. 

"Ok where should we go first?" Jason turned around and looked at all the roller coaster that were up high in the sky. 

"There." Stephanie pointed at the path leading to the far side of the amusement park. 

"What's over there?" Jason looked at the path. 

"You'll see." Stephanie started down the path as the others followed behind him. 

Several minutes later they were all standing in front of a roller coaster. "Powder Keg?" Tim raised an eyebrow. 

Dick looked at a sign and his face lit up, "Let's go!" He started running down to the roller coaster. 

The line wasn't very long, as they were up next in the first row of three seats.  "You three go back there, Tim and I will go back here." 

Dick and Jason nodded and Damian replied with a tt and a roll of the eyes. 

The gates opened and the five kids got on the ride.  Then the announcer began to speak, "Welcome to Powder Keg! Please fasten your seat belts and wait for your attendant to secure the handle bars.  Please remove all loose items as they will fall off.  Enjoy the ride!"  Once the attendants got around to everybody, making sure they were secured down with the handle bars they gave the announcer thumbs up.  "Keep your head back against the head rest at all times.  Hold on tight and enjoy riding the Powder Keg!" 

Seconds later the karts were being moved up from the loading station. "Steph, what kind of ride is this?" 

Stephanie smirked evily, "You should listen to the announcer and keep your head back." 

Tim's face dropped, "Uh, ok." 

Tim and Stephanie kept their heads back against the head rests.  Dick, Jason and Damian were in the first kart and Tim and Stephanie were right behind them.  "Are you ready Damian?" Damian sat in the middle of the two. 

"tt please Grayson this will be nothing." Damian crossed his arms as they started to move forward. 

"Keep your head back, ok." Jason looked down to Dick, who nodded in agreement. 

The three laid their heads back against the headrest, they kart stopped though.  Tim looked down at the tracks.  "Why did we stop?"

"Tim, for your sake and mine, get your head back on the headrest."  Stephanie kept her head on the rest. 

The countdown began as they started to go backwards, "5....4...."

"TIM!" Stephanie raised her voice. 

Tim got his head back on the headrest. "3....2....1" A bell rung and they shot off.  Tim and Stephanie screamed, as the kart started off at 70 mph. 

Dick yelled happily as they shot off.  Jason's eyes got big as they were going extremely fast, and they were in the very front.  Damian screamed. "GRAYSON! BROWN! I'm going to kill you when we get off of this ride!" 

They did a series of spins and circles along with going down several hills.  They came to another sudden stop.  "NOT AGAIN!" Tim screeched, as they started backing up again. 

Stephanie smiled and put her hands up, "Keep your head back."

"3....2....1" And they were shot off again. 

"YAAAHOOO!" Stephanie, Jason and Dick yelled, as more screams came from behind them. 

Several seconds later the ride ended, and an uneasy Damian and Tim got off.  "That was awesome!" Stephanie looked at Dick and Jason. 

"Yeah! We are definitely doing this one again." Jason nodded. 

"No," Tim corrected. "You guys will be doing that one again, I don't think my stomach can hold out that long again."

"For once I agree with the imbecile Drake." Damian crossed his arms over his stomach. 

"Come on I know which ride we're doing next.  I think you're going to like this one Damian." Dick smiled and started walking down the path they were once on.

BONUS SCENE

It was Damian's turn to choose the ride.  It was 100 degrees out and all were hot, they did a water ride earlier as Stephanie's choice.  But there were hot again, so Damian decided on a water ride.  

"Fire in the Hole." Damian smiled at the ride. 

"Ok, lets do it! Then we can get lunch and come back out." Dick pushed past Damian to the second row.

Damian followed after him as they were two passenger karts.  Damian looked at Jason and whispered something to him.  Jason smirked when he was down.  "By all means Tim, you and Stephanie go together." 

Tim smiled at his older brother. "Thanks." Tim and Stephanie took the first kart, and Jason was left by himself behind Dick and Damian. 

The attendants came and secured each person in, and they gave the announcer a thumbs up. "Enjoy Fire in the Hole, you will get wet on this ride." 

They were off, going down into a deep hole, water all around their karts, floating downstream.  After several pop out and screams they were coming to the end of the ride, but they didn't know that. 

Suddenly fire alarms started going off, an already panicked Tim and Stephanie looked at each other. "What was that?" Tim whispered.

"I don't know." Stephanie whispered back.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" An anonymous voice came from somewhere unknown to them. 

Tim gasped as water was dumped on him and Stephanie.  They were the only ones to get wet on the ride.