Imagine Jason Todd

Imagine Jason on April Fool's Day...........

"Bruce, Bruce." Jason hid his face in his hands, "I messed up. I messed up big time."

Bruce sighed and placed a hand on Jason back, "Alright Jason, tell me what you did?"

"I didn't mean to Bruce, I really didn't." Tears streamed down Jason's face when he looked up at Bruce.

"Jason, tell me what you did and I might help you."

Jason swallowed hard, "I accidentally got a girl pregnant."

"You accidentally did what?" Bruce spat.

More tears streamed down Jason's face, "I'm so sorry Bruce." He hugged Bruce, hiding his face in his chest.

Stream shot out of Bruce's ears. He was about to blow a fuse, if he hadn't already, "Jason." He said sternly. "What happened? Care to explain to me, why I am having this conversation with you about something I shouldn't be lecturing about again."

Jason covered his face again with his hands, "I'm sorry Bruce but when you were lecturing sixteen year old me about using protection I was imagining you in your underwear speaking to the people of Gotham. You can't blame me, I was bored."

Bruce slapped himself in the face, "Jason I swear I don't know why I even try with you anymore."

"Bruce."

"Yeah." He groaned.

"What is today?"

Bruce thought for several seconds, "I don't know."

"It's April first Bruce."

Bruce rubbed his eyes trying to figure out what that meant. Slowly, his head went down his face, revealing a frown on his face, "Jason." He growled.

"April Fools Bruce."

Bruce rose an eyebrow, confused, finally shaking his head at Jason, "I knew you still had your v-card."

Jason's jaw dropped.

~

"Hey Dick." Jason skipped happily in the room.

Dick, who was sitting in the kitchen, looked up from his phone to offer his younger brother a smile, "Hi Jason, did you need something?"

"No but did you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Dick.

Jason leaned on the counter across from Dick, "It mean, can I get you anything like to eat or drink."

Dick squinted his eyes and placed his phone on the counter trying to find out what was wrong with his brother, "Alright, what do you want? What did you do that Bruce can't find out about? Did you and Damian shove Tim's head in the toilet again?"

Jason placed his finger over his mouth, "Shush, Bruce nor Alfred needs to know about that."

"Tell me what you want Jason."

"I'm serious, I don't need anything, but I'm sure you do. Tell me, come on, what do you want."

Dick stared on Jason, "I don't need anything Jason."

Jason shook his head, "Fine, I was just going to make a pickle sandwich, I was going to be nice and make you one, but you don't want one so..." he stood up making his way to the refrigerator.

Dick cleared his throat, "Ok, but I'm guessing you want something in return."

"No, I just want to do something nice for the best older brother I could have ever asked for."