Imagine Damian Wayne

Imagine Damian being nice............in an alternate universe..............

"Damian!" Dick voice echoed in his head.

He cracked his eyes open to the bright light, his head was pounding and he groaned.  Damian couldn't remember what happened. 

"Hey are you ok kiddo?" Dick helped him sit up.  

Damian thought Dick looked a little strange, and acted a little strange. 

"What did you do to your hair?" Damian examined his older brothers hair closer. 

Dick's jaw dropped, "What do you mean what did I do to my hair?  This is how my hair always looks." 

Damian noticed how defensive he was, "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it's just -" He paused finding the right words, "your hair doesn't part that way." 

"Yes it does Damian, you see me literally everyday." 

Damian's face paled, "That's so mean, why would you say that?  You know I can't see you everyday." 

"What?" Dick asked confused. 

"You're such a jerk, where's Tim and Jason?" Damian stood up and crossed his arms.  He was still dizzy, but tried to act strong. 

"Woah, woah now, we get to talk first." Dick grabbed Damian's arm and spun him back around to face him. 

"About what? I don't have to talk to you about anything.  Dad says you're dangerous." 

Dick jaw dropped again, "WHAT! If anyone is dangerous it's Jason." 

Tim walked through the door, and Damian smiled. 

"Tim!" Damian ran behind Tim to hid from Dick, "Help me, he won't leave me alone." 

Tim spooked and jumped away from Damian, "I swear I didn't do anything!" 

"Tim." Damian motioned with his eyes to look who was next to him.  

Tim looked at Dick, "Hey Dick, what's wrong with Damian?" 

"That's what I'm wondering." Dick glared at the thirteen year old.

"Tim get away from Dick, you know what he did last time you got close to him!" Damian slowly started backing out the door. 

Tim rose an eyebrow, "What?  I know what happened last time I got close to you." 

Damian started breathing heavy, he was freaked out, "Tim, are you becoming evil too?"

Tim stared at Damian, "Ok there is seriously something wrong with you today.  What happened to calling me by my last name? And why are you acting like we're friends?" 

"We are friends." Tears built up in Damian's eyes, "Dad was right, Dick's evil is contagious.  I have to warn Jason." Damian ran out of the room. 

Tim looked at Dick, "You're evil?" Tim laughed. 

Dick rolled his eyes, "Come on, we have to find Bruce and tell him something's wrong with Damian."

~

"Jason!" Damian gave Jason a hug.

Jason froze and clenched his teeth, "BRAT!" He shoved Damian off. 

"Oh Jason, something's wrong.  Everybody is acting so strange.  Dick is back home, I was going to give him a chance to explain himself, but then he said some mean things to me.  And Tim.  Tim has changed sides, he's evil with Dick now." 

"Slow down Demon Spawn." 

"We have to tell dad.  We have to tell him to prepare the I.D.  You believe me right Jason?  You haven't changed sides have you?"