Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie celebrating Father's Day.........

"Ok guys." Stephanie placed her hands together, almost evilly.  The bat boys gathered around her, taking their places in the circle, "As you know today is Father's Day." 

Tim squinted his eyes and looked at his watch, "Stephanie, it's 3:30 in the morning, this was one of the nights I didn't have patrol." 

"Yeah, Timmy here was actually getting more than thirty minutes of sleep." Jason said. 

Tim threw his hands in the air, "Why does everyone assume I get thirty minutes of sleep?" 

"Maybe because you do." Damian scoffed, rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Gosh Drake." 

Tim growled and clenched his fist, "Why you!" 

Dick placed his hand on Tim's shoulder, "Calm down you two, listen to what Stephanie has to say." 

"When Bruce gets home in about thirty minutes from patrol," She looked at the clock on the wall, "when he goes to be we have at least six and a half hours until he wakes up from 'breakfast'."

Tim snorted at Stephanie's comment. 

She glared at him before continuing, "Anyway, I have a plan." She rolled out a large sheet of paper in the middle of the circle. 

"When did you have time to do all of this?" Jason asked examining the plan. 

Stephanie smirked, "That's a secret." 

Dick frowned, "Wait, why am I in charge of getting the Father's Day card?" 

"And why am I in charge of going with him?" Damian rose his hand. 

"Because Dick, you're the only one I can trust to get a good Father's Day card." She pointed at the picture of Dick at the store buying a card, "And Damian, you only listen to Dick, so I figure why bother with putting you anywhere other than with him."

"Touche" Damian responded. 

~

"Text me if you need anything." Stephanie said as Dick and Damian exited into the garage. 

Tim crossed his arms, "This is a little sad to be honest.  I mean, why didn't we all buy cards earlier." 

"Some of us are too busy to go and get cards, Timmy Boy." Jason threw his arm over Tim's shoulder. 

Tim grabbed his arm and threw it over his head, "Yeah you were way too busy sitting on the couch to go and get him a card." 

"I was binge watching my favorite cartoon excuse me." He paused, his eyes going wide, "Like you were any better! You didn't get Bruce a Father's Day card now did you?" 

Tim blew air in his cheeks, trying to deny the question he was given, "You make a valid point." 

"Uh huh." Jason crossed his arms. 

"Come on, we've got a lot to do before Bruce wakes up." Stephanie dragged the two into the living room. 

~

"Stephanie," Dick shouted as he and Damian entered back into the house.  The two had been gone for over two hours.

Stephanie came running into the foyer and covered Dick's mouth shushing him, "You could wake Bruce up." 

Damian scoffed, "He sleeps like a log, Father will be fine."

"But still you never know." Stephanie added. 

"Look at the progress we've made." Stephanie led Dick and Damian into the living room. 

Dick laughed, "Uh, Steph, you know it's just Father's Day right?  It's not his birthday, or his anniversary married to Batman." 

"I know but I feel bad because in the past we have looked past this day as just 'Father's Day'.  A day where you celebrate your dad and all he has done for you." She turned around to face the two she was talking to, "But in all reality it's more than that.  It's about all the good times you've had and are going to have with your dad.  Past, present and future." She glanced at the ground, "I know Bruce might not always show it but he really does love every single one of us." 

Dick crossed his arms, "I still don't see the need to dress it all up like this." He gestured to the streamers, balloons, and cake. 

"Oh admit it, you like throwing a party every once and a while too." She crossed her arms.

Damian stuck a plastic bag out in front of him, "Here, we got you the cards." 

"We even got one for Alfred." Dick added. 

"That's great!"

~

"Ok guys he's coming!" Stephanie whisper yelled as she hid behind the couch. 

Jason rolled his eyes, "Stephanie, seriously this is not a surprise birthday party.  Bruce's birthday isn't for another..." Jason's voice faded out, as he thought carefully.  "Wait, when is Bruce's birthday?" 

Tim froze, thinking as well, "How old is Bruce?" 

Dick and Damian exchanged glances and shrugged.

"I bet if Alfred were here he would know," Jason said. 

His three brothers nodded in agreement.

"Guys!" Stephanie whisper yelled again.

Bruce flicked on the lights. 

"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BRUCE!" The five shot out from behind the couch, screaming at the top of their lungs. 

Bruce screeched and immediately went for the closest thing to him, and threw it, hoping to hit whatever it was the popped out at him. 

BONUS SCENE

Alfred swept up the last of the crumbs that were on the floor.

"I cannot believe you Master Bruce." He shook his head disappointed.

"Sorry Alfred." Stephanie said first, the other four apologizing after her. "I didn't know that he would do that." 

"I didn't know he would either." Alfred placed his hands on his hips. 

Bruce frowned, "Sorry Alfred." 

"Master Bruce, you're almost 50, throwing your Father's Day cake and screaming like a little girl is not acceptable." 

Jason, Tim, Dick and Damian looked at one another in surprise, "Ohhhhh!" They all said in unison. 

"I knew Alfred would know how old he was." Jason said earning a slap from Stephanie. 

Happy Father's Day to all the dads that make the world a happier place!