I Was Tagged!

Hello friends! So, after a long time away, I came back to find two people tagged me. Does that mean I have to do 30 facts about myself? I don't know but for now, I will do 15.

Rules: I didn't really look at the rules but:

-You must write fifteen facts about yourself.
-Tag fifteen other people
-Must be done within a week.

Okay! Let's begin!

1. Um... My favorite color has been blue ever since middle school. It's all thanks to my cousin for shoving it down my throat. Thanks Steffan! XD

2. My favorite animal has been a wolf ever since the day I was born. Almost 19 years.

3. I only have one great friend that I trust with my life. Ive known her since kindergarten.

4. I don't take crap from anyone. In fact, you are just entertaining me, so don't even try.

5. Back in highschool, I was avoided because I looked so scary. ^_^

6. I've been writing this story for nine years now.

7. I created my main character (Blue) when I was eight years old. And I created her villian two months later. They are my oldest creations.

8. I hate physical activities but, I'll do it if I have to.

9. My favorite series are: Throne of Glass, The Iron King, The Gray Wolf Throne, and pretty much anything that has to do kingdoms.

10. I love fantasy. I wish I could live in a fantasy land. I want to run around and have ultimate control over ice. That would be flippin' amazing!

11. I have an overactive imagination. In fact, I had to look up why in the world I day dream so much and, I found my "recently discovered condition." It is called: Maladaptive Daydreaming. I'm not ashamed of it and if you are questioning your overactive mind, look it up. It's pretty cool and interesting to learn about.

12. I have a problem with being lazy. Sigh. I hate to admit it but, I can't stress how much I dislike moving. Haha.

13. I love dubstep! It helps me write better. I like it when there are no words to sway my imagination and thoughts.

14. I love sleeping and my dreams are so awesome. So vivid and real. I even had a couple of dreams play out my future. Um. Well basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm partially physic... Believe whatever you want! I know what I know!

15. I live in the middle of the wood. In the middle of nowhere. If you get lost or hurt and you scream for help, you will not be heard. You're stuck and all on your own.

Well, that was a nice note to leave off of. Now I know some of you have done this but, oh well. I apologize in advance. So, yes now it's time to pick the next fifteen victi- I mean, people. Hehe.

Artemishunter2000
fantasywriter33
freakshow_theoutcast
GillianDrown
HailyRickson
Helloimnothere156
herems
HunterTheWriter
Imperialx
Stollsaregreat
Leverance
LexiEverlong
NicoleOtremba
PercyHarryEargon28

A/N: Okay one more thing. This story is still on. I have not given up on it. I'm just doing alot more things in my every day to day life. I still have everything and I still know where I want to take this story. Haha. It's all good. Actually, I have a feeling the next chapter will be out next week. Anyways, thanks for tagging me. I feel so special. I hope you like my facts. They aren't all that interesting. I'm sorta a boring individual. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.