A Thank You

~Please read, it's not that long~

So personally speaking, I know a lot of people who read and enjoy stories don't vote. I do it too - I'm really forgetful. But I just want to say that I'm extremely grateful for all my votes, comments, and views. I love to see who has read and enjoyed my stories enough to show their support through feedback. I'm sure my fellow wattpad writers feel the same. "If they like it, why won't they vote for it?" I ask myself that question a lot. So when it comes down to it, I vote for what I like. End of story. If I like it, I vote to show the author that I liked it.

This isn't a plea for attention, it's not a PLEASE VOTE OR I WON'T KEEP WRITING. Or a IF THIS GETS TEN VOTES I'LL POST THE NEXT PART. This is me, as an author, just saying what I feel.

Sometimes I have trouble finding the motivation to write. I really want to write, but I can't quite jump over that little road block of actually writing the darn part. But whenever I see a kind comment, or that someone has voted on a new story update, it really inspires me to dig in, and continue, and give my readers more to read.

Because I want to make you happy. I want you to eagerly anticipate what I am eager to share with all of you.

Thank you for everyone who has supported me to this point - I'm still here on wattpad, writing, because of all of your support. I never envisioned how many people would give me such kind feedback... And it makes me really happy.