Behind the Scenes

(This one feels weird but... This is my process so xD Enjoy~)

So they run run run until her powers manifest? Or they run and run, and Zelda just wants to stop.... They settle in this mountain town, and they wait there for almost a month before Zelda starts to show signs of her powers and then... Then they can find them again. But she hadn't actually manifested them yet, so Link didn't have them run.

So she gets kidnapped. Again. And gets tortured this time, every day, every hour... Until she starts to feel it. She starts to lose her indestructibility. More and more every day, until she starts to bleed a bit. Then... Oh when her powers come into play... Oh... Oh yeah.

She escapes the fortress, maybe blows it up, and Link is waiting outside with her fairy companion who told him where to find her.

Yay.

The only way for them to win, Zelda realizes, is to sacrifice herself and become the stone again. With the stone reinstated, the evil across the kingdom would be dispelled by its power over all the floating lands.

When she does the thing, she faints...

And next chapter, is her, waking up... As a normal girl. She can feel pain, bleed... But she's not a normal girl. She's a Hylean, and she's. Got. Wings.

Ehehehe.

That's it. Outline finished.

---

"You didn't actually my question from the first night. Why are you here? How does a knight go from extreme devotion to Hyrule to betraying the Guard the moment that they had me in their grip?"

"I don't even understand it..." he said, his feet dragging on the ground as the swing slowed. "Something changed in me after I met you... Your way of living was just... so different. Different from my way of living, different from what they told me you would be like. They told me you were the Beacon of Destruction... but you were just a girl. A girl that loved her father... and life."