A/N

EDIT: I'm not going to delete this author's note because OH MY GOSH YOU'RE ALL SO NICE AND UNDERSTANDING AND I'M GOING TO TREASURE YOU FOREVER TvT

Your kind encouragement was enough to help me finish the story, and I do hope you like it! It gets pretty fast near the end (like most of my longer stories do... Seriously I should learn to write paced endings but noooo, I just keep writing them the same every darn time... Anyways...)

Thank you all so much! I'm officially done as of 10/13/16! Just a little editing, and daily updates, and you'll have them all!

(PS there are 45 parts in total)

Peace out, shippers!

()=/////////>

And here we are again...

Gosh guys I feel bad. Really. I wouldn't do this if I could avoid it... I thought I'd be able to work on it this weekend but I literally had no time. My Friday was completely taken up by learning to shoot and the rest of the day with a close friend.

The next day was taken up by a convention and then being too tired to write when I got home.

Sunday, still no time... I have a few hours to work on it today, but it's not enough...

The life I didn't think I had is finally catching up to me...

I have the next part completely done but the rest are... Still in progress.

I have my plot, I know what's supposed to happen, but unfortunately more has been written about the end than the parts that are coming next chronologically... The ones I should be working on. But my writing doesn't always COOPERATE.

The part it's ended on right now is a good place to pause though ;)

Lots of fluff to reread while waiting for the rest, and I will update again as soon as I finish story.

Hoping that will be soon :3

Again I'm sorry! I really want to be quick about it but I want it to be the best story it can be!

Thanks for staying with me, shippers, may you have a great week!