~The End~

IT'S OVER.

THAT TOOK WAAAAAY LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD.

WHEW, IT'S EVEN LONGER THAN WHO WE ARE.

I honestly have no idea how that happened. Like what the heck, it was supposed to be so much shorter but things got away from me... But now it's done.

It's done done done, and I'm so happy, and relieved, it's done.

Thanks to everyone who went on this weird journey with me! You weirdos who always got a laugh from me with your comments xD

Now that I've finished with this story I'm writing something else and wattpad will take the back seat.

It's a science fiction disguised as a fantasy, and it's (surprisingly I know) not a fanfiction.

It's a book I'm writing that I'm planning on getting published. Even if it's just a few copies for me, and my friends and family. Guess it depends how good it is in the end...

I'm absolutely in love with it, and its characters, and I'm planning to have at least 50,000 words down by Christmas. (Ahaha, that didn't happen xD T^T)

Falling Worlds stole the focus away from it for quite awhile, but now I'll be able to really get into it..

Question though... Any of you interested in reading this new story? It's not Zelink so I was curious if anyone would actually take an interest? I don't want to put it up and then stare at the zero reads because that's... Not good for writing confidence xD

Aaanyways, comment below if you want me to post it here as I write it/information about it.

It's kinda sad; I'm so active here that wattpad is a part of my routine. My schedule. My stress life xD

But I couldn't be happier here. Thanks for all your support!

Comment what you thought of Falling Worlds and *shudders* any KINDLY PUT criticism so I can do better next time!

(I know it isn't perfect but hey, nothing is!!)

And if you haven't voted on any other part, please vote here so I can see the username behind the view count ;)

~The End~