Epilogue - Before The Honey

Jaden POV
Flashback
"Trust me." she whispered as she lay next to me. I felt my muscles tighten, it was her. Kissing my neck, I sat up startling her. "But.... It would be my- my first time." I said, sort of embarrassed.

"And that's why we should do it. You would be with me. I'll show you how to go... how to do it." She began to push me back down, kissing my neck gently.

"I'll go slow," she whispered. "It'll be fine"
I didn't know what to feel. What to do. I'm not ready for this. Shit! I don't even like her like this.

"No.... stop" I said as she lifted her face to meet her eyes with mine. "I don't even like you like that Ciara." She then sat up completely and faced me. Anger and sadness filled her big, light brown eyes.

"You like girls like that tho. Don't you??" She ask slightly pissed off.
"Yes... but not you." I said, the last part lowly.She got up and walked to the studio door. I thought she was gonna walk out but instead she locked it....

She walked back over to me and began trying to take my shirt off. I sat there, stiff as a board. Not knowing what to do I cried, screamed, and kicked hoping Mac would come back... but then I remembered, studio means sound proof walls. I tried to fight her off but she was already laying on top of me....

A/N
Hi y'all👋🏼 There are gonna be a lot more chapters and Beyoncé will be here soon to save Jaden

Edited A/N
I feel like this chapter was so short but it didn't originally start out as a Beyoncé fan fiction. It was just a weird thing I wrote.

So thank fetus Jaden for this story😂

Honey {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें