7

Jaden's POV
I could tell Michelle had a real issue with Bey and I's relationship but I didn't know why.

Is it because she doesn't believe in gay relationships? Or is she jealous? I was snapped out of my thoughts by Bey, once again. She and I were cuddled up on the couch watching whatever was on the tv while Kelly and Michelle were asleep on the hospital bed.

I think she forgot we were on a couch in a hospital because she flipped us over so I was on top of her. She started feeling up and down my body and kissing my neck. I wasn't trying to have sex right here but I was so horny from earlier.

"Baby," I whispered in her ear.
"Lets go home and visit Kelly when she gets home." I said. It took all of me not to moan in her ear and rip off her sweat suit right then.

She sighed before slowly getting up and putting her shoes on. I did the same and we kissed Kelly and Michelle goodbye. They were still asleep so we told the nurse to tell them we would see them later when they woke up. 

As we got in the car Bey couldn't keep her hands off of me which was sorta scary because I was driving and she's over here making me moan by squeezing my nipples and shit. She just thought it was so funny to watch me try and drive while she was making me sexually frustrated.

When we finally got back to my house we slowly walked up the stairs to my room. I wanted to tease her a bit so as we were walking down the hallway I slowly took off my sweat shirt, revealing the top half of my lingerie.

When we reached my bedroom door I knew she wasn't paying attention to where we were going so I quickly bent down and took my pants off.
She bumped right into my ass, moaning in contact. And I'm sure she could feel how wet I was. I stood up straight and turned around to face her. We were nose and nose, she reached behind me. I thought she was gonna squeeze my ass or something. She could have fucked me right in my hallway and I would have been totally fine with it. Instead she opened my bedroom door and pushed me back.

"Go get ready for daddy" she said as she turned to pick my clothes off the floor.
"Fuck!" I whispered as she bent down. Her perfect ass was right there in my face. I don't normally eat ass but if she asked me I would. When she left the room to go get my sweat shirt I rushed to the bathroom. I made sure I looked good and quickly spritzed some of her perfume on. I ran back to the bed and pulled my hair out of my ponytail. I turned on body rock by her that I loved. I smirked as I remembered that I thought of her as I wrote this.

I didn't want to just make love to her or fuck her. She's waited 2 days just to touch my kitty. I was gonna put on a show for my baby.
"Go ahead and get comfortable on the edge of the bed, daddy." I smirked.

I dimmed the lights and turned the song on. I began so sashay around her. As her voice began to sing I lowered my body to hers. I began to dance, twerk, and twirl in between her legs. As the song said "Put it all on me" she pulled me to her. We could feel each other's every move. My breathing hitched as she rubbed her hands up and down the sides of my body.
I was standing in between her legs as she dragged her fingertips from my knees, up my thighs, to my hips and ass.

I began to take off her shirt and pants off to reveal new lingerie from the one I've seen two days ago. I lifted her chin up so our eyes would meet.
"I love you, and I'm gonna show you tonight." I said against her lips before kissing her deeply. No tongue. Just her soft, plump lips.

She slowly leaned back as I straddled her. She began to kiss up and down my neck and chest. I moaned as she kissed me once more, adding tongue. I began to take of her lingerie as she took off mine. I kissed down her chest, putting her left nipple in my mouth. I began to swirl my tongue around her nipple and lightly bite making her moan and grind. I then showed her right nipple the same amount of attention.

As I began to kiss down her stomach, towards her jewl she started to whimper.
"Are you ready for me baby?" I asked against her thigh.
"Hmm, yes!" She moaned.
I slowly opened her legs. She was so wet, perfect, and pink.
"Damn baby! You have the perfect-" I was cut off by her giggling.

I began to kiss the inside of her thighs which just made her beg more.
"BABY!" She moaned.
"Hmm, yes?" I smirked as she whimpered again.
"Will you just," she whimpered once more.
"Eat me baby?"
"Is that what you want?" I asked, I really just wanted to see how far I could make her beg.
"You know what? Move!" She said as she moved my head. She began to play with her self.

It was literally the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I had to gather myself before processing what was happening.
"Baby," I giggled. "Let me help you." I said as I moved her hand. I began to lick her as she held my head.

"Ahh! Shit baby!" She moaned.
"Are you ready for some magic?" I asked against her clit.
"Ooh! Please daddy!" She begged.
As I put my tongue in her she began to twitch and tighten her legs around my head.
"IM GONNA- IM FINNA CU- IM CUMMING" She yelled.
I began to feel her juices on my tongue. After she finished shaking and moaning I cleaned her up with my mouth.

She finally came down from her high and immediately took control and pushed me down on the bed.

Bey POV
Oh my god. I've never came so fast, my baby know how to work her tongue. I already knew I wasn't gonna be able to walk tomorrow but I wanted to return the favor. She made me feel so amazing, I had to show her my love. I took control and pushed her down on the bed.

"Time to return the favor" I said, still trying to catch my breath.She giggled as I kissed her chest. I put her nipple in my mouth and sucked it like a baby.

"Oh my god baby!" She moaned. With every moan, mumble, and hitched breath she did I went harder.
"Let's hope I don't have kids soon. You just sucked my tities dry." She laughed.
I giggled against her stomach as I licked my way down.

I lightly licked her and she flinched. I wanted her to beg like I did but I really wanted to taste her.
"Ahh! Please baby!" She moaned. I crawled back up so our faces were only centimeter apart.
"Do you want me to fuck you? Or make love to you?"
"It's whatever you wanna do baby." She said. That made me smile because she is really trusting me.

I kissed back down her stomach as I opened her legs. I've never given head before so I decided to just use my hands.
I slowly ran my ringers up her pussy.
I began to slowly play with her kitty as she moaned softly at every movement.

"I wanna hear you baby, tell me how you feel." I demanded. I never thought I would be demanding in bed. Then again I never thought I'd fall for a woman so...

A/N
How y'all feeling?
Hope you ain't too comfortable. Someone may show up.

Edited A/N Way to give it all away Jaden

Edited A/N
Way to give it all away Jaden....😂🔫