25

Bey's POV
Here I am, in a meeting with my team and Jaden. Before we got here we got in an argument because of what she was wearing, I mean.... my woman has curves and we're in a room full of men. She kept complaining, saying that if I claimed her more we wouldn't have this problem. She said that she doesn't feel pretty enough to be mine, but her beauty is just the cherry on top.

She's sitting across from me but won't make eye contact. Now I'm mad and horny, she looks too good in those leggings. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a producer, Rob, look her up and down before licking his lips.

I was so infuriated that my cheeks got hot and my fists wouldn't unclench. I didn't have control over myself.
"Don't you dare look at her." I gritted through my teeth.
"Ms. Knowles?" Asked Wayne.
"Yes?" I huffed. I thought about flirting with him but I'm too angry to do anything.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah."

I just stared at Jaden as she furrowed her eyebrows together. As Wayne kept talking Rob leaned into Jaden's ear and whispered something, making her giggle. I could tell by her giggle that she was faking but for what reason?
"Excuse me." Was all I said before walking out of the room.

Jaden's POV
"Excuse me." Bey said before she stomped out of the room.

"What the fuck did ya do, Jaden?" Wayne asked after her footsteps became faint.
"I didn't do anything!" I semi- yelled, raising my hands up in defense.
"Well ya need ta fix whatever it is, and now." He said, raising an eyebrow at the door.
"Okay." I sighed as I grabbed Bey and I's things.
"Catch me up later." I told him before walking down the hall.

As I approached Bey's office door I heard her talking to someone.
"I even told her not to wear it because someone was gonna look. I swear, I wanna rip out his throat for looking at her." She sounded like she was pacing.
"Well she's a lesbian, she's scared of real penises and men.... so, what's the problem here? She doesn't even eat hotdogs Bey! That's how gay ya girl is!!" I heard someone else say. I opened the door to see Kehlani sitting on the couch and Bey standing in front of her desk.

"And she looks like she's about to handle the problem..." Lani said before hugging me and leaving.

"What is your problem?" I asked, putting our stuff down on her desk. She rolled her eyes before laughing bitterly.
"What's my problem!? Well my fiancée obviously doesn't know when someone is flirting with her, and she wears outfits that are a bit too revealing and shows what only I should see!" She yelled the last part.

I tried not to yell at her as well, as much as I wanted to. I slowly walked over to her and I was scared.... scared she would slap me, punch me, kick me.

"I'm sorry, but no one would look at me if they saw how protective you really are." I slowly grabbed her fingers.
"Well I don't feel the need to claim you, you're mine and you know it. I don't understand what more that you want." She sighed as there was a knock on the door.

I was shocked at first before nodding my head and holding back the tears. There's only one thing I want, and all she has to do is show a bit more affection in public, make it known to the office that we're together and that's all. In the beginning she told almost everyone we were together and now it's iffy.

They knocked again....

"What!?" She yelled, pissed.
"Ma'am, Zendaya is here, she seems scared." The lady from the lobby said.
"Send her up, now!" I yelled as I ran to grab my phone.

'5 missed calls from Z👯💖'
'10 text messages from Z👯💖'
"Something happened." I mumbled to myself as Bey handed me her phone.
'5 missed calls from Z kid😛💰'
'10 text messages from Z kid😛💰'
As I stared at her phone in fear she rubbed my shoulders. Soon Z came running into the room with Ky not too far behind.