4

Jaden's POV
I woke up in Bey's arms. She looked so protective and sexy with her arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to move but that just made her grip me tighter. It made me giggle. I turned around to face her and started brushing her hair out of her face.

After about 5 minutes of me brushing her hair away from her face I needed to use the restroom. So instead of being a functioning human and waking her up by shaking her or kissing her I decided to caress her body. I didn't think it would do anything but wake her but she let a small moan. It made me freeze. I was turned on and scared.

She started moving and adjusting her grip so I whispered in her ear, "Baby, we need to get ready. Come on, I want to get ready early." She adjusted her grip once more before I slid from her arms. She was so clingy but I love it.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I practically live here so I had clothes, make up. Shit! I even have a razor. After showering I brushed my teeth and did my hair first. I was putting my products in my hair when Bey walked in.

"Baby!" She whined.
"Yes" I responded, giggling.
"What dress are you gonna wear to the party? I want us to match." She said into my neck. I laughed because the vibrations of her voice on my skin not only sent chills down my spine but also tickled.

"I don't know. I'm thinking my red one with some black heels and just leaving my hair natural. Do you think I'll look good?" I asked turning my head to look at her.
"Of course I think it would look good. I think you look good in anything, maybe ask Kelly." She responded.

She was right... I could go in a green, sparkling dress and she would think I look amazing. Kelly would tell me straight up if I looked like a hooker or not.

"Aww! Baby I love you!" I said, turning around completely and kissing her.
"Mhm" she moaned into the kiss. Damn, I didn't even have my tongue in her mouth and she was already moaning. I pulled away and looked at her. She is so amazing, and beautiful even with her hair looking crazy and her still tired eyes.

"I love you" she said, spinning me out of my thoughts.
"I love you more. Trust me, way more." I replied.
"I would show you but I need to get ready." She said, winking. That made my pussy flood. I just bit my lip and moaned. It gave her all the motivation to turn back, pick me up, and put me on top of the  bathroom counter. Smashing her lips onto mine, I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. My panties were probably as wet as the ocean. Until I realized, I don't have any on.

"Baby," I moaned, "stop..." I managed to say. I really didn't want to but I'll finish this later. I did start it, maybe. She sighed, "Do you really want to..." she pointed her finger between the two of us.
"YES BABY!! OF COURSE!!" I said. I gave her a smirk.
"I just don't want to do it too soon. Okay?" I asked, while she began to take off her clothes.
"Okay. I just love you Jaden Ann." She said.

"Damn," I said.
"What?" Bey asked, obviously confused.
"You must love me. You just called me by my full name." I giggled
"No. Jaden Ann Knowles is your full name." She said, making me blush as I got off the counter.
"Stop it! Anyway I'm going to put my hair in a bun to feel a little more 'put together'" I said, adding air quotes 'put together'.
"You act like you aren't." Said Bey from the shower. By now she was in the shower washing her hair.
"Because I'm not. I'm mentally fucked up, shit happens I guess." I shrugged

{time jump to party}
"This is gonna be so fun!" Bey said as she walked with me to the entrance. As soon as I looked up I saw her. I couldn't move, I felt like I couldn't even breathe.

"Baby?" Bey asked, when she realized I wasn't paying attention she followed my gaze. I never took my eyes off of her. I was so scared, all the emotions came right back and I felt all of my anger, disgust, sadness rebuild.