2

Jaden's POV
Saturday morning
I woke up so happy. I mean I'm always happy but today I couldn't stop smiling. Why tho? I didn't do anything different today. I walked to the bathroom to freshen up and startled my self as I looked at my bed.

"Beyoncé?" I asked in disbelief, rubbing my eyes.
"Yes." She responded, still half asleep.

She opened her beautiful hazel eyes and looked at me as a smile spread across her face. Not a smirk like, we just fucked and imma tell all my friends but a smile like, your so amazing and I'm glad to see you smile. Like she wanted this every morning. It made me giggle which made her giggle, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked with a huge smile.
"Do you need me to leave? I totally understand if so." She said frantically getting up.
"No, no, no!" I said, begging with my eyes for her not to leave.

"I was just surprised. Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked, realizing we were both still fully clothed.
"Yeah, we came here and by the time we got here it was like 1:00 am. You told me I couldn't drive home and talked me into staying. And we watched the Nightmare Before Christmas. You said it has always been your favorite movie." As she spoke everything came back.

I fell asleep during the movie in her arms and felt so safe. She didn't let go, she stayed here. Wow, she must be a great friend. Does she cuddle with all her friends? Am I special? Am I just like the rest of her friends? Am I thinking to far into this?

Just then she snapped me out of my thoughts by touching my waist. I melted in her touch, I haven't let anyone touch me like this for 5 years, not even family.

"Are you okay?" She asked, so much love and compassion in her voice.
"Yes, Yeah." I responded trying to contain myself. I could have jumped into her arms and just stared at her. She's so amazing and everything anyone could ever want.

"Okay, do you live alone? In such a large home?" She asked.
"No. I live with OG, my bodyguard. Sometimes Mac comes and stays over after long studio nights." I replied.

It wasn't until OG knocked on the door did I realize she was still holding my waist. I didn't really care, I felt safe and happy in her embrace.

"Come in!" I hollered at the door. She latched her finger in the belt loop on my jeans as she stood behind me quite close but I didn't care.

"Jaden, Kelly called earlier. And said she wanted to come over." He said in his deep voice.
"What did you say?" I asked, Kelly normally just calls and talks to me and then comes over but I was still asleep when she called.

"She'll be by at 4:00."
"Okay. I'll call her later. Thanks OG." I smiled. After he left the room Bey turned me around, not letting go of me. Her hands rested on my small frame.

"What are you going to do today?" She asked as she brushed my hair from my face.
"I don't know, I'm normally still at the studio at this time." I said turning to the clock.

It read 7:00 am. I had plenty of time before Kelly would be here.
"Do you want to go back? Is today your day off?" She asked.
"Don't worry! Even if it wasn't my day off you would be invited to come with me." I said as she gave me a thank god smile.

It made me giggle and I leaned into her chest. She smelt of flowers and vanilla. We stood there, embracing each other. No spoken words, no giggles, no movement, nothing. That was until she rubbed her hands up and down my arms and slowly pulled away. I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. The tension was crazy, standing next to her wasn't enough. I needed to feel her, I wanted to cuddle with her all the time.

As she dropped her arms, I freaked. I immediately felt vulnerable again, as I've felt ever since 5 years ago. I quickly grabbed her hands and she looked up at me a little confused.

"I'm sorry." I said, letting go of her hands. But she grabbed them again.
"Don't be." She said with a comforting smile.

I don't know what came over me but I leaned in, and she did too. She kissed me back slowly and softly. In that very moment I knew, I have fallen for her.  I'm addicted to the honey

A/N 
How are you guys liking it?
Thank you so much for reading.

Edited A/N
I'm really rereading these author notes like "Niqqa!! Who is you talking to!?" I didn't think anyone would read my book but y'all amazed me.... so thank you😘