1

5 years later
Jaden's POV
"You're just like poison
Slowly moving through my system breaking all of my defenses in time
You're just like poison "
I sang. The backtrack stopped, "I like that run way better Mac." Mac is my homie, my producer, co writer, literally my everything.

"Okay, I'll put it over the other. Are you gonna leave?" He asked. I haven't been alone in a studio for 5 years. And I don't want to start now.

"Yeah. Let me just clean up, could you help me?"
"Sure."

After we cleaned up there was a knock at the studio door. Immediately my stomach dropped, I looked at the clock. 11:30.

"I'll get it. It's late." Mac said, sensing my nerves. I was fiddling with my fingers, nervous of course.

"Let me see if she will see you at this time." Mac turned to me. "It's a woman. She says she here about a song."

"What song?" I asked, 11:30 and a woman is at my studio door. Thank god Mac was here, I was practically in tears when she knocked.

"Poison" he said with a smile on his face.
"Go ahead and let her in." I giggled. A few moments later a beautiful woman with eyes like I've never seen before came in.

Beyoncé's POV
I was nervous. Not gonna lie, I've heard so much about her. That she's easy to work with, funny, smart, and gorgeous. When I walked in I froze. Her lips were so perfect as they formed to a slow smile.

"Hello, you're looking for the song Poison, right?" She asked. Her eyes never left mine, she didn't even look at my boobs. That was a unusual, male or female they never make complete eye contact.

"Yes, I'm Beyoncé. You must be Jaden." I felt like I couldn't breathe, she left me speechless. No one knows I'm gay, not even Kelly.

"Yes. I just finished recording the last of Poison." She said, she seemed excited. I thought that was so adorable. As she turned around to play the track I couldn't help myself, I stared at her perfect ass.

"Damn." I thought I had whispered to myself until she quickly turned back around, with her hand over her mouth. I was so embarrassed, I just said that a loud. And she heard me!!

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realize I said it a loud. I'm so sorry!!" I said, expecting her to feel uncomfortable.
"Why are you apologizing?" She asked, which confused the hell out of me.
"I was staring... I'm sorry" I said.

She giggled and looked over at the man who answered the door. He was tall and dark, I bet they're dating he seems protective over her. Should I back off??

"Mac, how the hell..." she started, but Mac walked over to help her while chuckling to himself.
"Stop it!!" She playfully yelled as she punched his arm.
"Sorry! I didn't even introduce you to Mac. He's my best friend and producer." She giggled and I sighed out of relief.

"Nice to officially meet you Mac" I smiled. She was fiddling with her fingers like she was nervous. Shit! Her, nervous to see me!? That's so stupid to think. She is too gorgeous and way too good for me.

"How long are you here for?" I asked. I wanted to here her sing, live.
"I normally don't leave on Friday nights if we're being honest." She said as she giggled.
"Focused, I like that." I said, I was obviously flirting and Mac could see it.
"Do you have any other songs you would like to talk about or want to do a sing/writing session? Mac, I know I said I would go home but I'm not tired." She asked.

"Yes" I thought, I would be able to hear her live.
"If you don't mind I still need back vocals recorded. Maybe we could just have a jamming session?" I asked. For the first time I was anxious, I wanted her to say yes so bad, I needed her to say yes.

"That would be so much fun! I've been working all week on the songs and your songs. I wanted to make sure they were perfect." She responded.

The rest of the night was just me falling more in love with her. I couldn't help it, she was so perfect.

A/N hope y'all like it. I've been writing like non stop, I really like writing. (Obviously 😂)
How do y'all feel about Bey and Jaden's relationship so far?
How would you feel if Ciara come back?
How would you feel if Bey and Jaden became a serious thing?

Edited A/N
I really gave almost the whole book away with that author's note. 😂