8

Bey's POV
I woke up and realized I had to pee so badly. As I got up I felt everything from last night happen in between my legs all at once. I immediately fell to the floor.

"Jaden Ann!" I yelled, pissed.
"What did I do!? I haven't even gotten out of bed yet!" She replied as she kicked the comforter off of her naked body.
"You broke me!" I yelled. I was trying to be mad but she was naked.

She walked up to me and I had the perfect view of my dessert last night. The sight of her perfect pussy made my mouth water.

"Are you gonna take my hand so you can taste this or just stare at it?" She asked as she extended her arms to help me up.
We both giggled as she pulled me up and sat me on the bed.

"Did I hurt you?" She asked as she grabbed me an oversized shirt from her closet.
"No, but you definitely put it down on me." I laughed.
"Did you enjoy it?" She smirked as she handed me the top.

I motioned for her to "come here" with my fingers. She stood, towering over me because I was seated. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her face to mine.
"How could I not enjoy it? I'm numb because I enjoyed it so much. Now, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"You had me screaming all night, of course I enjoyed it." She said. As she spoke her eyes never left mine.
"You need to help me get ready. I have to go to a few meetings today. Are you going to be okay alone?" I asked as I let go of her neck so she could stand up.
"I'll be fine, as long as I'm home." She said.

"OG took the day off tho. Are you sure you don't want to call Kelly or someone? I don't like you being home without me or OG here." I said.

I spoke the truth, the thought of Jaden being vulnerable and alone scared me. I love her and don't want anything to happen to her.

"I'll be fine baby, stop worrying. I'll be fine at home." She said as she walked to the bathroom.
She ran some bath water and came back to get me.

"My baby so sweet!" I gushed. I love bragging to everyone that I'm dating Jaden.
"I'd only do this for you." She said as she picked me up bridal style.
"That better be true." I said as I raised my left eyebrow.
"Girl! I'm with you all the time, how am I supposed to cheat on you?" She asked.
She then sat me down on the counter waiting for the bath to fill.
"I don't know. While I'm in my meetings you could have Becky come over here and sex you up." I scoffed.

"Don't you even Beyoncé!" She said.
Hearing her call me by my full name was sorta scary. Like hearing your grandmother call you by your middle name.

"Baby! I was kidding, I'm sorry!!" I whined.
She gave me side eye and then turned to turn off the running bath water.
"Don't start that. You know I'm loyal and I only have eyes for you. And you also know your the first person I let in in 5 years, so don't even start that." She said through her teeth. I've never seen her so mad. It was honestly such a turn on.

"And I won't start it. I will start saying that I'm sorry and I love you. I completely trust you and I know that no one else sees what I see. And no one else sees what you see. Okay?" I asked.
"Okay." She sighed. She took my clothes off and put me in the tub. After she bathed me I could walk again. And decided to make her breakfast.
I knew she was gonna miss me but I was only gonna be gone for 2 hours, maybe 3. So while she was in the shower I made her breakfast and left her a note on the fridge before I had to leave.

She takes long showers if she doesn't have anywhere to be so I knew I would be able to see her naked one last time before I left for my meetings.

"Bye the love of my life!" I said over the shower water.
"Bye baby! I'll see you in a few hours!" She yelled back.
"I love you!" I said as I stared at her shadow.
She pulled the curtain back enough to reveal her face and tities.
"I love you too." She said. I stared into her eyes no matter how bad I wanted to rub all up on her tities.

"You wanna touch me before you leave?" She asked seductively.
"I mean of course but I'll never leave if I do so, I've got to go." I replied as I turned towards the door.
"I'll save some for you." She said as I turned the knob.
"Don't let anyone else see it. Okay?" I asked.
"Okay" she giggled.
Then I left for the longest 3 hours of my life.

Jaden's POV
As much as I told Bey I'll be fine, I knew it was gonna be the longest 3 hours of my life. She and I are always together and I literally have nothing to do because we do everything together.

So I decided to clean the house. I wasn't too worried about locking the door or anything like that just out of habit but trust me, never again.

I cleaned all the upstairs rooms and hallways and was about to start the upstairs bathroom when I heard the front door open. I thought it was Bey so I yelled, "Baby! I'm in the upstairs bathroom!"

I listened to the footsteps as I finished wiping down the counter. I noticed it wasn't Bey by the pace of the footsteps as they stomped through the bathroom door. I turned around and before I could even see who came through the door I felt a sting on my face as I fell to the floor.

I closed my eyes tightly because I knew exactly who it was by the feeling of the slap. I would remember that feeling anywhere. I then felt myself being kicked in the stomach and ribs several times before I finally heard her speak.

"You think you could escape that fast? I've been looking for your ass for 5 years!" She yelled.
"Ciara!" I yelled, tears filling my eyes.
"Why!?"
"Because I showed you everything you know and I'm gonna make sure you don't find anyone else. Don't you see that I love you Jaden?" She asked.
"No because every time you see me you either touch me where I don't want to be touched or you hit me!" I yelled.

All that ran through my head was 'please let Beyoncé get home'.
"Fuck you then, bitch" she gave me one last good kick to the stomach before she stormed out of my house. I just sat there and cried. About 30 minutes later I heard the door open again and I knew it was Bey. I just cried and cried. She called my name and every time I cried harder but silently.

I really didn't want her to see me like this so I covered my mouth with my hand. I hoped and prayed she wouldn't find me but she did.

"Oh my god Jaden!" She cried as she dropped to her knees to help me up.
"Don't!" I said. She just froze.
"I look horrible and I don't want you to see me like this. I should have listened and had Kelly or Mac come over." I said.
My eye was swollen shut and I had blood that I coughed up earlier in my hands.

"Jaden are you okay? I don't care how you look I care about if you're alive and healthy. And I'm no doctor but you're not supposed to be coughing up blood. What happened?" She asked me. I pulled my shirt up to reveal a huge bruise from where Ciara kicked me several times and moved my hair to show my swollen eye.

"Baby!! Who did this to-" I think she answered her own question before she finished asking it. She picked me up and carried me to the car. I really didn't want her to tell anyone about this because I would have to explain everything from the beginning. But the police were already at the hospital with my cousin and brother.

A/N
I warned y'all

 ••••A/N I warned y'all

Honey {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara