18

1 week later
Jaden's POV
Since Bey and I had fun in the car she's been distant. Like I'll call her and she'll be very distant on the phone, if she even picks up. And she hasn't been over in a while. I just miss my baby.

I haven't been out of bed for a week because she hasn't been returning my calls or answering my texts. What could she be doing that takes up her time 24/7 other than another bitch?

"Jaden, you need to get up. Stop being lazy." Z says as she peeks her head through my door.
"What's the point? I'll just die alone anyway. My own fiancée won't text me back." I sighed.
"Stop pouting about it and give her a reason to call you. Let's go to the club, dance on chicks and make sure paparazzi see. She'll be blowing up your phone after tonight." She said as she started twerking.

"Your not even 18 yet. Ma would kill me and serve me for Thanksgiving dinner." I laughed.
"I'll be 17 in two weeks. Let's go!" She yells as the nanny peeked her head in.
"Hey Rochelle. She's asleep right now." I said.
"Okay. You okay? You haven't been outta the house in a while." She said, noticing my boring patterns.

"Don't worry about her. I'm gonna get her out of you hair tonight. She's going to club. I'm gonna call Nick." Z said before dancing out of my room.

"Bey has been avoiding me. It's so weird, sleeping alone and not talking on the phone, like we do. I just miss her voice." I sighed, trying to hold back the tears.

"Well Z is right. My boyfriend was doing this and I went to the club and some of my friends took pictures of me and a dude that kept talking to me. He was so angry but I pointed out that he hadn't talked to me in a week." Rochelle comforted me as she sat on my bed.

Rochelle is a beautiful, tall black woman. She has an amazing body and personality, I like to believe it's because she has so much beauty in her heart. She has an amazing makeup talent and I'm thinking about having her be my makeup artist. She needs the money and Kyrah doesn't need a nanny. All Rochelle does is make sure the kid doesn't kill herself on accident and hangs out with Z. That's why Z is so good at makeup.

"You're right. If she's with some bitch then I'm gonna go find me one." I huffed.
"Thanks babe." I said before kissing Rochelle's cheek and running to the bathroom. I took a shower and started to beat my face. I wore Bey's favorite dress of mine and my white pumps.

"Bey is gonna be so jealous

"Bey is gonna be so jealous. Why she not talking to you anyway?" Nicki said as she invited herself into my room.
"I don't even know. But if she's with a hoe, this outfit alone should make her realize what she's missing." I said as I slipped on my heels.

"Well you look edible, babe." Rih complimented me as I grabbed my phone.
"Thanks. You both look smashing." I said in an English accent.
"Smashing, darling." We all mimicked in unison.