14

Jaden's POV
I drove Z, Ky, Bey, and I all to the graveyard. I'm honestly so scared to tell my parents about Ciara. I have no idea how they'll react. I do know that my mom already knows about Kyrah because I yelled at her and Z while on the phone with mom.

"Baby, you good?" Bey asked as I looked in the rear view mirror at Z and Kyrah sitting in the back.
"Yeah baby, just nervous. Like how do I say anything? It's not like I can just be like 'hey mom, Dad, Papas. I got raped 5 years ago and then was in an abusive relationship with that person a year later. It was only a week but she would hit me and bruise me everyday, and I don't bruise easily. So, anyway...this is my girlfriend Beyoncé and we decided to a-d-o-p-t Kyrah, my daughter.' Because that's how I want to greet the most amazing people in my life." I said all in one breath.

"Baby, you really need to calm down. It'll happen on its own but remember that both Z and I are here with you." She said as she put her hand on my thigh. I looked back into the rear view mirror to see Z and Ky hovered over Z's phone. They were taking selfies and posting them. They're so cute.

"I'm sorry, I'm just scared that they'll be disappointed." I sighed as I kept my eyes on the road.
"Why? Why would they be disappointed?" She asked as she rubbed her thumb on my kneecap.
"Because I didn't tell them sooner." I sighed.
"I love you and if they don't like you just remember that I still do." I said as I held her hand.
"I love you too and I doubt they won't like her. She treats you right and I've witnessed it." Z said as she leaned on the back of my seat.

"I was talking to Bey but I guess I love you." I teased.
"If you didn't love me then I would be with my mom." She said as she leaned back and raised her right eyebrow.
"True but let's leave all of that behind us. I get to meet y'all's parents and you get to see your dad." Bey said as she pointed at Z.
"Okay" Z and I said in unison.

When we finally walked to the graveyard I felt a hand on the small of my back. I thought it was Bey until she walked next to me holding Ky. I turned quickly to look for Z and when I finally saw her, she was texting someone.

By the feeling it was an entity, I've had this happen before a lot when I was super young but always brushed it of.
"Who are you?" I whispered as I stopped.
"Uncle?" I asked, I'm probably going crazy.

The feeling became tighter as if they were pulling us to be hip to hip. I knew it was him, I felt it inside me. I used to talk to the stars after late nights at the studio as if they were him and I always felt this presence pulling me to him.
"You okay?" Z asked as she walked beside me.
"Yeah. I feel Papa, I know he's here." I smiled.
She did too, "I thought I was just going crazy."

We walked through rows of graves before seeing my Mom staring at a flower.
"Mama!" I yelled as I ran to hug my mom.
"Hi lovebug! Hey baby!" She laid as she hugged me and then Z.
"Mama, this is Beyoncé. Bey this is my mom, Ann. And Kyrah, this is your Nannies." I said as I took Ky from Bey so she could hug my mom.

"Hi Ann." Bey said as she hugged my mom.
"Oh please, call me Mama. It makes me feel young." My Mom laughed.
"Okay Mama." Bey laughed.

"And Z! You're so beautiful, you look so... adult!" My Mom cried tears of joy.
"Hi mama," Z said as she hugged my Mom again. As if he just appeared my dad and  hugged Z as my mom took Kyrah from my hands.

"Hi daddy," I laughed as I hugged him.
My dad and I were really close until I moved. I got busy with work and Z so we weren't able to talk as much.

"Hi baby, you look beautiful as always." He said.
"Thank you dad."
"Hello, are you my daughter's girlfriend?" My dad asked anxiously as he reached his hand out for Bey's
"Yes sir. It's so nice to meet you both." She smiled back at him.