31

Jaden's POV
I got out of the tub and made sure to drain all the water. As I moisturized I almost called for Bey to do my back.

"BE-" I remembered no one was home and continued to moisturize. Soon I walked out of the bathroom and saw an outfit laying on the bed.

It was Z's beautiful satin slip, Bey knows I've always wanted it but Z said she hadn't manufactured enough

On top of the slip was a note:
Baby,
Ain't nobody forgetting your damn birthday. But I wasn't gonna be basic, so put this on.... do your makeup, wear some heels because tonight your a princess. Now I know when I left you was pissed but don't be, because after this we gone make sweet, sweet love baby.
I love you,
Your fiancée

I smiled down at the note before doing my makeup and hair. My hair was in a sleek yet messy top knot and my makeup was more bold than an average day.

Once I was ready it was 5:00 and I had just slipped my flats, also by Z

As I checked myself in the mirror the doorbell rang.
"Z CAN YO- GAWDAMN IT!!" I sighed as I walked down the stairs. When I opened the door I saw Julius and my driver.

"Julius, do you have any-" GCO
"I was told by Ms. Knowles to 'keep my mouth shut, or else she'd die.'" He informed me before leading me to the car. It was a silent 30 minute drive, and Julius kept telling the driver to take turns to throw my sense of direction off.

"Julius, I have no idea where I am so you don't have to worry." I laughed. He joined in a bit before finally sitting back.

It's been, maybe an hour and we finally arrived. As I got out the car everyone came running at me.
"Oh my god!! I love you!!"
"Please sign this for me!!?"
"Jaden, Jaden.... over here."

When we made it to the door a huge smile tugged my lips. Bey was at a table, with a gift wrapped up. The restaurant was empty and the lights were dim, it felt very romantic Italian-ish. She stood when she saw me and wiped her hands on her thighs.

She's nervous....
Why though??
I quickly opened the door when I realized I'd froze. When I walked in Julius stayed by the door outside and OG was on the other side.

"Hello baby." She smiled at me as she strutted.
"Hello babe, what's all this about? I told you I didn't want anything fancy." I said before she grabbed my hand.
"As your fiancée, I have to oblige to your request but as your best friend I need to just say 'fuck that! I know what she wants.' So I came up with this idea." She smiled at me.

Tears brimmed the lining of my eyes as she gave me an envelope. I could tell it was from my cousin because the address, like... who else would live in Antarctica?

I slowly opened the seal, feeling satisfied as the glue made a 'pop' noise.

Jaden,
Happy birthday, if I'm correct you're turning 28 this year. That makes it 10 years since we've talked, I know you're doing great. I follow your news and socials like crazy. But I just wanted to let you know that on this very day, your birthday, you're not safe.

Please listen to me, and listen wisely, you need to protect everybody. They will go after all of you at any given moment and don't let Kyrah go to public school. Daya needs to go with y'all to somewhere far from the public (and private) eye. And Beyoncé needs to drop all contact with unknown groups and people... she can't see them, but they're coming.

Please don't be...

I couldn't read the rest before feeling a sharp pain go through my back. I heard three more gunshots before they stopped.
"BABY!" Bey cried as she fell the her knees next to me.
"Baby, can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I need a napkin." I said before looking down at my side. It looked like the bullet only grazed me but I was loosing quiet a bit of blood. Someone already called an ambulance but not before I passed out.

"Will she be okay doc?" I heard someone ask.
"Yes, she'll wake up and remember everything. There is nothing much to worry about, just keep her hydrated and well rested." The doctor said.

"Babe..." I sighed. I heard footsteps before the lights were turned on.
"Babe..." I sighed once more before feeling a hand on my thigh. I looked up to see Ciara standing over me in a nurses suit.

"How ya feeling baby girl?" She smirked. I tried to move but my body was too heavy.
"HELP ME!!! HELP!!! RAPE, RAPE!!" I yelled before feeling hands on my shoulders, holding me down.
~~~~~~~~~
My eyes shot open as beads of sweat fell down my face.
"Shh baby, you're safe. No ones gonna rape you." Bey cooed as she wiped my face.
"Wha- where am I?" I asked, panting.
"At home, in bed. You fell asleep in the tub so I got you out, then you started screaming your head off. What happened?" She asked.

I looked down to see I was covered by my blanket as Bey sat on the side of the bed.
"N-nothing." I sighed as I shook my head.
"Well I need you to relax, okay? I don't want you to hurt yourself." She said. I immediately pulled the cover down to see my stitches.

"What is that from?" I asked, grazing my fingers over them.
"Your stitches from the operation.... your womb?" She reminded me.

I nodded my head before laying back down.
"Can we stay in tonight?" I asked.
"Whatever you want baby. But I'm definitely in the mood for some Netflix." She smirked. I laughed before grabbing her neck.

"And I know you didn't forget my birthday baby." I smiled in her ear.
"How could I!? It's my favorite day of the year." She smiled. I kissed her lips before turning on the tv.

A/N
Ion know how I feel about these dreams coming back....

Ciara needs to back up