32

Beyoncé's POV
As Jaden and I laid in bed there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it baby." I smiled, before I could get up she tugged my arm.
"I want you to stay." She pouted.
"Babe, I'll just tell them to go home or something." I laughed.

She poked out her bottom lip and gave me the cutest puppy eyes ever. As she pouted I tried not to look at her eyes but she eventually straddled me.
"Wouldn't you rather stay here?.... with me?" She asked, moving my hands to her hips. My conscience was tells my me not to get it, to stay and never leave her side but I'm a dumb nigga.

The person knocked again.
"Baby, I promise I'll be back." I said before pecking her lips and finally getting up to answer the door.
"Hello?" I asked when I saw the woman at the door. She was a tall, light skin with beautiful hair.

 She was a tall, light skin with beautiful hair

"Hi! I'm looking for Jaden." She smiled.
"She's asleep, how can I help you?" I smiled fakely.

She ain't asleep.

"Oh, well we used to go to school together and I just wanted to talk to her. Could you tell her I'll be by later, thanks." She said. I nodded my head and almost closed the door.

"Luhsett?" Jaden asked as she walked up from behind me. Luhsett smiled as Jaden came into view.
"Hey J..." she blushed. Soon Nicki came walking up.

She looked the chick up and down from behind before raising an eyebrow at me. I took that as a queue to grab Jaden and bring her close.
"Nicki, baby!" Jaden smiled, giving her a hug. Nicki whispered something in her ear and she nodded in understandment. Nick slapped the back of my head and playfully scolded me.

"Luhsett, what brought you here?" Jaden asked.
"Well there's a high school reunion back in Florida, I was supposed to find everyone and tell them. I had to go to this extent because a bitch don't have Facebook." She laughed, Jaden joining her.

"When? I have a busy schedule so..." Jaden trailed off.

She ain't got a busy schedule, everyone forced her to take a month off.

Nicki and I both gave her that 'you know you lying' look and she raised her eyebrows at us like 'what!?' I shook my head before leaning into her ear.
"I'll be in the kitchen, scream as loud as you can." I whispered as I slyly gave her her pocket knife.