16

2 months later
Bey's POV
"Baby?" Jaden called for me from the closet. As I walked up to the door she was standing in a sports bra and tight volleyball shorts. I crept up behind her before pretending to eat her neck.

"Baby!" She laughed.
"Yes my beautiful fiancé?" I said as I turned her around.
"Do you think I should wear the white dress or the nude jumpsuit?" She asked as she played with my ears.
"I like the nude jumpsuit. That'll be so sexy." I said, making her giggle.
"Okay. I'm gonna straighten my hair." She said as she ran her hands from my ears to my shoulders. I grabbed her waist before she pecked my lips.

"That's it!?" I whined as she walked out of the closet with the jumpsuit in hand.
"Whachu mean?" She asked, letting her ghetto side slip a bit.
"You pecked my lips in there but be wanting to grind on me and shit in the studio?" I laughed.
"Well in the studio I'm a new person. I feel invincible when I belt the notes. I feel like the sexiest woman ever if I'm listening to the right song though." She winked.

I really love this woman, we've been dating for 2 years and we've been engaged for about 2 months.
"Well I will always think you're the sexiest woman in the world." I flirted before kissing her exposed shoulders.
"Aww baby!" She blushed. I continued to kiss her exposed back as she fiddled with her jewelry.She has an interview to go to and I don't want to leave her side but I'll be back stage.

"Okay, let me get to hair and makeup." She said before picking up her stuff.
"Where do you think you're going looking like that!?" I asked as I looked at her figure.
"Hair and makeup, baby. I'll meet you there." She said as she attempted to walk out of the bedroom. I gently pulled her arm back.
"Not like that. Can you put some pants on? It's too revealing." I said.
"Beyoncé, please. You walk out in front of millions of people in a little leotard and tights that you can't even see. I can go to hair and makeup in this." She scoffed.

"Okay, you have a point but I'm untouchable to all those people. You could be touched by one of the women taking your measurements. Or the director could-"
"You wanna come to hair and makeup with me too?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow.
"Well, yeah." I said in a 'duh' tone.
"Okay, let's go. Put your shoes on." She said before grabbing my shorts, throwing them at me.

"I'll be down in a sec." I said, suggesting she leave the room.
"I've seen you do crazy things naked so don't be scared to simply change now." She teased as she sat on the side of the bed. I changed my shorts and slipped my Nikes on. We walked out of the bedroom before peeking into Z's room.

"Hoe! I'm leaving with Bey. Watch Ky, she's asleep in her room. I left her door open." Jaden said before leaving her bedroom door open also. When we got into the car I stared at Jaden before finally saying something to the driver.

"Oh, it's the Ellen studios." I said before grabbing Jaden by her waist, pulling her to me. I nuzzled my face in the back of her neck as she tried to scoot away from me.
"And what are you tryna do?" She laughed.
"I just feel like being clingy today. I just love you so much." I said into her neck.

She tilted her head so I had access to the side of her neck and I placed light kisses all around. She turned towards me the closer to the front of her neck I got, until she was straddling my lap. I gripped her back as I charged for her spot and when I did she gasped for air. I slowly rubbed my hands on her uncovered thighs as she began to grind in my lap. I got a good handful of her ass and began to rub it.

"Mhm, baby." She moaned. Her moans send me over the edge and she didn't even have to touch me
"Yeah baby?" I moaned back.
"Mrs.Knowles, we are here." The driver said as he rolled down the partition.
"Baby!" Jaden pouted. I know she's stressed about this interview so she needed me. She's normally really shy, unless you meet her in the studio, other than that you can barely get anything but 'hi' outta her.