3

Bey's POV
It's been about 2 weeks since Jaden and I first hung out and we've been practically inseparable since. I really like her and see a future with her. She isn't about the sex or my body, she always tells me she loves my laugh. It makes me wonder what part of my body is her favorite.

Just then my phone rang, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Phone call
"Hey baby" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Hi baby! Where are you?" Jaden asked. I could see her face as we spoke, she is so amazing.

"At home. Where you at?" I replied.

"The studio, Mac needs to leave and you know how I am about being alone." She said.
She really hates being alone, especially in the studio. I haven't really asked why but don't want to push it. She'll tell me when she's ready.

"I'll be there in 10. Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll see if he'll stay a little longer." She replied. I could hear the slight disappointment in her voice.

"I love you" I said. I know she needed to here it.
"I love you too, baby" she smiled. I knew it, I could hear it.

At the studio
"Okay Mac! I got it from here." I said, walking through the studio door.

"How did you get in here!" Jaden jumped, running into my arms.

"I got a key made. I need to be able to get in here in case of an emergency." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Oh... yeah." She said, obviously uncomfortable. I immediately felt so bad.
"Babe, why are you not okay with being in the studio, or really anywhere, alone?" I asked with so much sympathy.

"I'm gonna head out. Bye Notes, bye Beyoncé."
"Notes?" Jaden giggled.
"I'll think of a better one later" Mac said, leaving the studio.

"Hey," I said "you never answered my question."
She let out a sigh, "I'm not ready to say. I haven't told anyone yet, not even my parents."
"Okay baby. I'm sorry!" I said as I wiped the tears I don't think she realized had fallen.
"It's okay. I'll tell you later." She sniffled and kissed my cheek.

"Baby?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"What is your favorite body part of mine. I know you said you love my laugh but... I just wanna know." I trailed off.

"Baby, I love your personality, your laugh, your everything. But to answer your question, your eyes" she said, making me blush.
"Thank you baby. Why are you so good to me? I don't deserve you." I sighed, resting my chin on the top of her head.

She looked up at me, "Hey, don't say that! You deserve everything you have. You are so amazing and I knew I loved you as soon as I saw your eyes. Damn, your name made me know I loved you." She said as she pecked my lips.
"I'm so in love with you baby." I said smiling at her.
"I'm in love with you too baby." She said, resting her head on my chest.

"My album release party is tomorrow night and I want you to be my date. So, will you be my amazing date?" I asked, smiling at the top of her head.
"Of course I'll be your date. You thinking you were gonna go with another chick?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.
"Hell no! But I wanted to ask you properly." I said, laughing.
"Okay, baby" she giggled.

After staying and hanging out at the studio for a few I got hungry. Totally forgetting that Jaden hates being alone in the studio alone, I walked towards the door.

"W-where are you going?" Jaden said, sounding like she was on the verge of crying. I immediately turned around and she was right behind me.
"I was gonna go to the vending machines. Baby why do you sound like your gonna cry? I'll be right down the hall. I won't be far at all." I said while rubbing her back.

She lightly cried, "PLEASE don't leave me here! PLEASE!!" She yelled. I was glad the studios were sound proof in this moment.
"Baby," I said, but her sobs were so loud I had to raise my voice for her to hear me.

"BABY" I slightly yelled, I hate raising my voice with her even near me. But her sobs quieted down, that's what I needed.
"Baby, why are you crying!? What did I say!?" I asked. Lowered my head to her level and lifted her face so our eyes would meet.

"I don't want to be left alone in here. Even if you are just going down the hall. Mac just went to his car when..." she said, and looked down as she trailed off. She began crying again but softer and more into her hands, moving them towards her face, slowly.

I grabbed them and wrapped them around my waist so I could wrap mine around her neck.
"Look, I love you and don't want to hurt you anymore than you already are. So tell me when your ready but I need you to stop crying, baby. It physically hurts me to see you crying. Okay?" I shushed.

She just nodded her head. I kissed her and started cleaning up. I could tell she was tired but she wasn't telling me something. I knew that way earlier but now it seems way more serious.

What happened? Did it happen in the studio? How long was Mac at his car? Who hurt my baby so bad?

After we cleaned up and got in the car Jaden fell asleep. She kept crying while cleaning so she was tired. When we got to my place I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She wasn't heavy at all, I changed her into some pajamas she had at my place. I changed and laid down next to her. She ended up cuddling up next to me and I fell asleep. I was so excited about the party. I would get to show my baby off.

A/N Bey and Jaden's relationship?? 😍😍😍
When do you think Jaden will tell Bey??
Something may happen at that party.... I ain't spilling tho

 I ain't spilling tho