21

For kingni_ 💖😽
Jaden's POV
It's been about 3 days since I got laid off and I'm in one of my studios packing my stuff. I couldn't help but cry when some of my artists came to help.

My eyes were puffy and my lips were swollen as Nicki, Wayne, Jay, Jordan, Selena, Z, and Solange helped me pack.
"Hey baby." I heard from behind me.
I felt her arms wrap around my unusually small frame as she kissed my back.

"Hey." I sniffled. She immediately turned me around to wipe my tears.
"Stop crying, you're not giving up on your dreams." She sighed.

She hates seeing me cry but that's all I've been doing lately. I've been crying and sleeping, I barely eat anything because I'm never hungry anymore.

I turned around so she wouldn't see my face as I cried harder. She wrapped her arms around my frame as I sobbed.
As I cried I became faint and got very dizzy. I opened my eyes as I heard a loud buzz in my ears. I quickly pushed Bey off of me and tried to make the world stop spinning.

"Baby..." I heard. My hearing was going in and out as I blinked rapidly.
"Jaden...." I heard once again.
I sat on the couch and pushed all the pillows away from me. My vision was spotted, I could only really hear a distinct buzzer and I felt as though everything was too close for me to breathe.

"She looks pale." I heard.
"Has she eaten at all today?" I heard someone else ask before someone else dug through my trash.
"We should get her some cold water." I heard another voice.

I fell more into the couch as my body became weak and the distinct buzz became unbearable.

"Shut up." I slurred.
"What baby?" Bey asked as she put a cold towel on my arm. My eyelids slowly became heavy as Z ran to my side.
"Jaden..." I heard her cry. My vision went fuzzy and there were spots of various sizes and colors appearing everywhere.

"Z, call mama. This isn't normal." I groaned as everything became difficult.
Z jumped up and ran to the other side of the room as Bey placed a cool, wet rag on my forehead.

"Baby, can you..." I couldn't hear her over the buzzer in my head anymore. I reached out and ended up grabbing Bey's side. I was out of it completely, I couldn't see, nor hear anything anymore.

And then suddenly.... everything grew silent.

"Baby?"
"Babe."
"Beyoncé?"
"Beyoncé." I called, waiting a minute or two between each cry.
"Giselle, I need you to know that I love you with everything in me." I could only hear myself.

"I can't hear you right now but I love you and Z so much. I hate to put the bear of Ky all on you, but if I d-" GCO
I felt a pair of lips on mine as they kissed me passionately. I thought they were Bey and kissed back as I closed my eyes.

Slowly the once distinct buzzing became distant and slowly disappeared. As our lips danced in sync, I became more aware of my body and wrapped my arms around, what I thought was, Bey's neck.

Soon I heard her voice, "Jay! Get the hell away from her!" I heard her yell, making me realize I wasn't kissing her. My body recoiled in disgust and I curled into a ball. Why the hell did Jay just kiss me?

I began to cry as I curled into a ball.
"Baby, please calm down." I heard Bey sigh as she rushed to my side.
"I didn't mean to yell."

I vigorously wiped my lips as I cried. Making my breathing even more irregular, and I still couldn't see right.

"Baby, please calm down. I need you to breathe, please." She said as she brushed her finger tips against my cheek.
"I'm sor-" I heard Jay's voice get interrupted by Bey.
"Leave." She sighed sternly. I heard footsteps disappear and then Solange's voice.