40

Jaden's POV
"Ma! I don't know, is she really ready? Am I rushing her?" I rambled.
"Don't make me bring Mama Tina in here to help me whoop your ass on your wedding day." She scolded me.

I can't help it, I'm so nervous I could throw up. I'm gonna marry the love of my life today... I can't believe it myself. I met her in the studio just to realize she was loud in and out of the studio. She's so amazing, do I really deserve her?

"Stop chile, Bey in there doing the same thing. You love her?" Mama Tina asked.
"Yes Mama." She nodded and
grabbed my hand.
"You care for her? About her?"
"Yes Mama."
"Will you always love her for her? Even when she 'changes'?"
"Yes Mama."
"Then what are you scared of?" She asked with a slight chuckle.
"I-She doesn't have to marry me." I said as if I was only offering a cookie, not me.

"You're right, she doesn't. But she wants to and she's going to." She said before kissing my forehead and leaving me to myself. My Ma left at some point, not too sure when or why but...

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a completely different woman than 8 years ago. Im happy about it too.

"I'm ready

"I'm ready..." I said to myself before getting up and opening the door. My Ma and Mama T were waiting for me.
"Ready baby girl?" My Ma smiled at me.
"Yes." I smiled wide.
"Oh! I'll let them know before I start crying." Mama T giggled before running out.

"I love you baby." My Ma said before kissing my cheek.
"I love you too Ma. Don't worry, you still have Ky to keep you occupied." I teased, pinching her cheeks. She swatted my hand away before smacking my butt, hard too. I yelped as Mama T came back.

"J, baby. Someone's here to see you." She said before letting the woman walk through the door.
There she was, in a tux with her lavender hair. She basically matched the wedding and her hair looked almost exactly like the accents on the tables.

"L-Leo?" I asked, not believing my own eyes.
"Hey kiddo." She smiled. I was so shocked I couldn't express all the emotions running through me, not only from her but Bey, this day... everything.
"Yo-we-I... why didn't you ever call me?" I asked, getting mad all over again.
"Jaden, I promise-" GCO
"Stop promising shit Leo, you were never good at it anyway." I said before jumping into her arms.

Leo is my cousin, we were like sisters until she turned 18. She did what she always wanted to do... leave and never come back, never talk to anyone. Except she came back... for me.

After our reunion she went back out to the audience and it was time... I was getting married!

I walked out to see no one at the alter, like we planned. Z helped with the trains as we walked down the isle and Ky had the rings. We both wanted to walk down the isle and have our moment. I stood at the alter and positioned my train. Soon the music started up again and out walked Bey.