11

Bey's POV
I woke up in an empty bed. I don't know why but an alarm went off in my head. I quickly grabbed my robe and ran down the stairs.

"Jaden! Why would you-" I looked up to see Jaden sitting in a living room full of police officers.
"Baby! Um, this is my girlfriend, Beyoncé. Bey, the officers would like to know what happened that day at the hospital." She sounded nervous, almost on the verge of an anxiety attack.

"Oh, okay. Please don't leave the room like that again. I'm supposed to be with you at all times." I said as I hugged her.
"Ms.Knowles, you were there at the hospital when Ciara..." The officer trailed off. I stayed silent for a moment, not sure what to call what went down in that room. I side eyed everyone in the room before clearing my throat. I was going to speak but Jaden cut me off once again.

"Beat me! I can say it! Why can't anyone else? Ciara raped me five years ago! She came back four years ago and dated me for a week! She beat me all that week! If I didn't fuck her she would beat me! If I didn't fuck her correctly she would beat me! She came back a few weeks ago trying to touch all up on me! She then came into my home and beat me! Why!? Because I didn't want to break up with the love of my life and fuck her!" Jaden yelled as she held her stomach, tears falling down her cheeks.

I'm honestly scared about my baby's well being. She just barely was able to say Ciara's name a few weeks ago.
I quickly ran to comfort her. Some of the officers wrote what just went down in there notepads while two focused on Jaden.

"Ms. Ann, we as a community are worried about your emotional stability and well being." One officer said as if he just read my mind.
"You think I'm gonna kill my self!?" She asked, obviously offended.
"Trust me! If I was gonna take my own life I would have done it a long time ago!" She chuckled. Her words scared me but I had to push past it. Did she have a time is her life where she... no! I shook out of my thoughts and turned back to Jaden.

"Ba-" I started.
"No!"
She lifted her shirt so her bruises and scars were visible.
"Do you see a beautiful woman when you look at my stomach?" She asked as she stared at her scars. The officers stayed silent.

She scoffed. "That's what I thought."
I went to pull her shirt down but she backed away.
"Do you think I..." she sighed as if she was holding back more tears.
"Do you think I did this to myself?"
"By the prints of the bruises ma'am, no. But the scars do look suspicious." One officer replied.

"What if I told you I had the best childhood? My parents? Together, lived with my grandparents too. Friends? Didn't have many but I had brothers and amazing cousins. Hobbies? Oh I loved anything that had to do with art. School? I had very good grades. Happy? Oh very. My point? Someone else did this to me. And me? I just want to leave them alone." She said as more and more tears fell down her face.

"Ba-" I started.
"BUT NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO LEAVE THEM ALONE! AND IM PAYING FOR IT!" She yelled. I quickly ran to her. She was shaking and was so weak. If you were to touch her with one finger, she probably would have fallen over.

"Baby, I need you to do me a favor. Okay?" I asked as I blocked her away from the officers. She just shook her head yes.
"I need you to gather yourself. You're very sensitive and on edge but you need to stop screaming. I love you with everything in me and I don't want to see you like this." I said as I brushed her hair away from her face with my fingertips.

She took a few deep breaths before breaking down again. She curled up on my shoulder as I rubbed her back.
I really hate to see her this way and I want to do everything I can to make her feel better.

"Ma'am, does she live with you?" One officer asked as he looked around the house.
"No but she stays with me most of the time. Ask anyone, we are practically inseparable." I spoke to the officer but I never stopped looking down at Jaden.

"Has she ever tried anything?" He asked, obviously scared of Jaden's next move.
"No. Not that I know of or have seen." I said.
"Okay, do us all a favor and hide anything she can use against herself. And when you take her home do the same there." He asked.

"Okay, I will. Thank you officers."
"No problem. We'll be back in a few days to check on her and see if we could get answers." He said before they let themselves out. I turned back to see Jaden getting off of my shoulder.

"You okay baby?" I asked. I know she probably wants to take a nap after all the screaming and crying she did.
"Yeah, I gave myself a headache. I'm gonna go back to sleep." She said as she walked up the stairs.

I have to save my baby.... from herself?

I grabbed a bottle of wine out of the cabinet dedicated to my drinking problems. And sat on the couch, staring at a blank wall, sipping wine. This is my morning, wow. I then was regretting ever letting her go upstairs by herself as I heard a big thud. I just knew it wasn't good. I threw my glass on the ground as I ran to my bathroom.

"Jaden!" I yelled as I ran into my bathroom. I saw what I never thought I'd see. She lay half lifeless as her stomach bled. She reopened one of her scars.

"Bey, baby. Just know I love you. You're the only person I actually loved." She said as she slowly closed her eyes.
"Jaden! Don't do this! Please don't do this to us!" I cried as I dialed 911.

"Who is us?" She asked. Each time I spoke she tried to open her eyes.
"Us baby. I want to be with you and only you for the rest of my life. I just know it." I said.

"We are at 4444 Blue Road and you tried to kill yourself." I said more into the phone.
"We are sending paramedics right now" the lady said.

For the next five minutes I tried to make the bleeding stop until the paramedics finally showed up.As they opened the front door cautiously I called them up.

"We are in the upstairs bathroom!" I yelled. The bathroom door was opened enough that I could see the staircase. Two tall, white women ran up the stairs and looked for my voice.

"Miss!" I yelled. I kept talking to Jaden.
"Jaden, baby. The paramedics are here okay?" I had to keep talking to her.
"We will take her in the ambulance. Would you like to come?" She asked as she strapped Jaden on the gurney.
"Yes." I said, I never left her side.

Nothing hit me until we were in the ambulance, driving to the hospital.
"Is there any family we should call?" One of the women asked.
"Yes. Her older brother. I'll call."
I called Mark once again. Twice in one week. I must be a great girlfriend.

Edited A/N
Well damn, Bey really loves Jaden.... she got hella baggage.