38

Bey's POV
Lately Jaden's been acting really strange. She normally takes showers with me or in the morning but she's been acting like she doesn't want me to see her body. I realized last night she was hiding, specifically her stomach.

She's currently sleeping and she's such a heavy sleeper when she's on her period, I think that may be it. I carefully lifted her shirt but there was... gauze?

Why would she wrap her stomach in gauze? Is this why she's been so distant? Is it her womb?

As my mind raced Jaden woke up and quickly pulled the covers over her stomach.
"Morning babe." She smiled faintly.
"Morning baby." I said, kissing her forehead. I knew I couldn't just ask her, Jaden's too sensitive for that. You'd think since she's been through so much she wouldn't but it's really the opposite. Since she never told anybody, no one was able to be there for her the way they should have.

"What's wrong?" I asked, making her look at me. She looked down at her hands as silent tears fell from her eyes.
"Nothing, I'm just on my period and I feel like you don't hold me." She sniffled.
"I'll hold you whenever baby, now let's cuddle." I said, making her tense a bit. I wrapped my arm around her waist as she blew her breath.

"Fuck it..." I heard her whisper.
"Babe, Ciara came back with Chris. I'm done being walked all over and I want to file a restraining order, take them to court... whatever we can. I want to move to New York with Robyn and raise Ky there, or Houston. Just not here, Z will always be with me... I made her promise so she'd need her own place at one point." She rambled.

"Okay baby... wait! Chris and Ciara did what!?" I asked, sitting up.
"While you were at work. She had him holding me down as she..." she sighed before pulling up her shirt. As she unwrapped the gauze I noticed the blood, she wrapped it so much you couldn't see it from the outside.

When she finished unwrapping there were seven knife cuts, she then took her pants off. There was a puncher wound in her left thigh and the cuts on her stomach spelt 'Love'. I couldn't control my anger, I was clenching my jaw and my fists were flexed.
"Get in the shower." I demanded. She looked at me confused before realizing I was serious. She quickly ran into the bathroom and I heard the water cut on.

Jaden's POV
"Jaden and Beyoncé Knowles." The woman called. I took a deep breath before following the assistant to his office. As we got closer to the door I wanted to just turn around and leave, I ended up stopping.

"Baby?" Bey asked as she turned around.
"I can't do this, s-she'll find out I said something." I said, letting my silent tears fall.
"But if you don't she'll think it's okay to do these things. Please baby." She said, touching my waist. I jumped a bit before turning around.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her chest. I cried softly as she gradually walked me into the office.
"Hello Beyoncé." A man said.
"Hello Idris. This is Jaden, my fiancée. We are getting married in a few weeks and there are a few people that need mental help." She said sarcastically, yet seriously.

"I'm aware, you wanted to report two people to the police for both recent and past offenses they've made." He said and Bey nodded her head. She sat down in a chair with me in her lap.

"How bad are these offenses, have they caused anyone any long term trauma? Both mentally and physically." He asked. My thighs her sideways across hers as I took my head out of her neck and looked at Idris.

Bey looked at me before looking at him like 'does this answer your question?'
"Okay, mentally or physically?" He said, writing stuff down on his paper.
"Both." I croaked out before Bey put her face in my neck.

He furrowed his brows as he wrote.
"What did, um... they do?"
"Ciara raped my 5 years ago, Chris raped me about a month ago. Ciara and Chris showed up at my house and did, um, this..." I stood up from Bey's lap and took off my shirt.

One again, he furrowed his brows as I took my pants off. I was left in my panties and a bra. I took the wrapping off my thigh and stomach. I lifted my arms so my arms and body made a 'T' and did a spin.
"There's, uh... scars on your back. Who did those?" He asked, waving his pen.

"Ciara. She forced me into a 'relationship' and if I didn't have sex with her or pleasure her correctly during sex she'd beat me. Sometimes using a bat, a pole, her hands or she'd cut me." I said as tears fell freely. It was silent, I felt I'd lost my pride.. crying in front of someone I'd just met.

"First and last names of these two please, we'll find them as soon as possible. I need you to start going to a therapist baby girl, Beyoncé is amazing but you need someone who isn't scared to hurt your feelings with the truth." He handed Bey a slip as I put my clothes back on. They talked and I tried to stop the tears.

I wiped my face before his assistant walked in, "Mrs. Knowles and... Mrs. Knowles, there are media and fans outside so I'd be very careful." She warned. We thanked both of them and walked to the elevator, Bey wiped my face again and kissed me.

"When we get out there I'm going to be up your ass." She said seriously, making me chuckle lightly.
"Okay." I said as the elevator door opened. When we walked out the front door I covered my face with my jacket. Bey had a grip on my waist, pushing her front on my ass as the security made sure there was a path.

When we made it to the car I opened the door and sat by the window. Bey climbed in after me and grabbed my thigh.
"From now on, new rule. You have to be in front of me and OG goes everywhere with us. I already told him to move into the guest room." She said before kissing my jaw.
"Okay daddy." I taunted her.

A/N
Always stand for what's right, not just yourself.🖤