20

Z's POV
I was in my room with Ky watching... whatever little kid show this girl cried for. She was slowly falling asleep, luckily, and I just want to get outta here.
Trey has been texting me all morning about "things we can do." If you know what I mean.

I mean, I'm a good girl. I use protection, I take birth control and I don't have sex a lot.

But right now I really need to talk to Jaden. I'm a little lost, like Trey doesn't get me all hot and bothered like he thinks he does. I don't know if it's just because his sex ain't all that or because I've been with him for a good 4 years.

But there's a new girl at school, Cara. She's so nice and funny but every time she touches me I get real hot and bothered. How do I even explain this to anyone??

I feel like Jaden will understand though because, at some point, she had the same feelings. Or I could talk to Bey, she's been "straight" longer than Jaden. No offense, but I mean... it's true.

Finally, Ky fell asleep and I slipped from her grasp. I slid out of the bed and started down the hall to Jaden's room. It was only 3 doors down so it wasn't a long walk. This house is pretty big, that's why I hate when Jaden makes me clean.

I knocked on the door and Bey opened it in a sports bra and basketball shorts.
"Why'd you change your... oh! Ew!" I laughed. Jaden was in a sports bra and volleyball shorts.

"Sorry kid." Bey laughed.
"Can I talk to you both?" I blew a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I'll be honest, I'm nervous. I don't think I need to be but I am. There are still plenty of people in my life who can turn on me but the most important person to accept me is Jaden. She's my everything, literally.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jaden asked me as she sat up in the bed.
"Nothing. I just need to tell you guys something and I'm gonna need your help." I said, trying not to tell them just yet.

"Are you pregnant!? Z, I prepared you for this! You can't go around-" I cut Jaden off.
"No, I'm not pregnant. But I need advice and support because I'm really questioning my.... sexuality." I whispered the last part.
"Z, please speak up." Bey said as she touched my shoulder.

"My sexuality. Mom, my sexuality." I burst into tears. I can't believe I actually said it, I could loose a lot telling people this. Friends, family, fans, my job!

"Babe," Jaden said as she ran to my side.
"I'm sorry. I'm gonna ruin it, my job, my friendships, my future, everything." I cried into her shoulder.
"You and Jaden really need to work on that shit." Bey blew causing Jaden and I to laugh.

"You're okay. We love you no matter what, obviously and Kyrah is too innocent to be a homophobe. She also has two moms, so..." Jaden laughed.

"What about my friends? My job? My future?" I asked as she broke the hug.
"Do I really need to call your Auntie Nicki to talk to you about what people think?" Jaden teased.
"No." I laughed.

"Okay, then when you know for sure you can 'come out' if you feel you need to. I mean, whether you're gay or not your family loves you. And you don't have to label yourself, mama always said-" GCO
"When you label yourself you tell others they can label you." We said in unison.

"You two..." Bey giggled.
"See, you're going to be okay. Just stay safe and don't do 'it' with someone you don't know or you don't want to fuck with." Jaden cooed as she rubbed my back.

"I have a few more questions... about different situations." I said as my eyes met Jaden's. She frowned before sitting down on the bed.
"About what?" She asked.
"Well, I was meaning to tell you that Ciara tried to call-" GCO
"You can't contact her, and she can't contact you. End of story." Jaden said sternly.

"And I know that, but she said that you're scared of her for many reasons. What did she do?" I asked, slowly walking to her.
"Nothing, Zendaya. Drop it and don't contact her ever again." She sounded like she was on the verge of tears but I couldn't see her face cause her hands covered her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I said as I hugged her frail body. She broke down into tears, for the second time today. It was normally the other way around but she's very sensitive right now. But I'm not sure why, I mean.... she and Bey did just finish doing 'it'.Bey sighed before walking into their bathroom to get pills. She's crying so much, she is definitely going to have a headache after this.

I looked down at her and realized that she's more like my sister than anything. I mean, we tell each other everything, we help each other with dates and relationships, and we are always there for each other.

"Here." Bey handed me an Advil and a glass of water for Jaden.
"Jaden, I'm sorry. And I love you so much so, please, take these. I don't need you to have a headache after you cry." I tell her as she takes the pill.

I kissed her forehead before standing in my feet. I gave Bey a hug and held it a little longer than usual but she's like another mother to me.

"I love you both. Thank you." I said as she broke the hug.
"Don't worry baby girl. We love you too." She smiled.

I walked back to the room and Ky was waking up from her nap.
"Titi?" She called me, making my heart melt. I love Ky so much and will protect her forever.

"Yes Ky-Ty?" I laughed.
She giggled before climbing into my lap.
"Is mama okay?" She asked as she looked up at me.
"Yes. She's better now, but she's taking a nap." I told her as I caressed her hair.
"Okay. Can you take me to the park?" She asked me.

She's wanted to go to the park all day.
"Let me ask your mommies." I said as I picked her up and walked back into Jaden and Beyoncé's room.

"Ja-" GCO
"She just laid down. What's up?" Bey whispered.
"Oh, well I can take Ky to the park." I said as we walked out of the room.
"Yeah sure. I'll have Julius go with you guys." She said before picking up her phone.

Edited A/N
Z is goals.... like

HOTT😍💖

HOTT😍💖