27

One month till the wedding

Beyoncé's POV
"Will you be my date? We can match and walk the carpet together. We can go to the after party together and Jaden can just stay home." He tried to convince me more.
"Jaden and I are getting married the weekend after that, I'm going with her." I sighed sternly.
"Beyoncé, we both know she doesn't want all those cameras in her face. You should just go with me, please." He begged more.

"Jay, if this is what you came for... get out! I never liked you, and I never will! Now get the fuck outta my face!" I yelled in frustration. Not a minute later Jaden came running in.
"Everything okay in here?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I'm just talking with her." Jay lied.
"Jay, I was serious.... get out or I'll get security." I said, ready to press the button under my desk.
"Okay, I'm leaving." He said before slamming the door, making Jaden jump.

"I hate him." She sighed as she walked to me.
"Trust me, I'd kill him." I lightly chuckled. She stood next to me as I grabbed papers, moving them into the right order.

"You're hot when you're focused." She giggled before pushing my chair away from the desk.
"Babe, I'd love to but I have-" GCO
"Shut up already." She sighed as she rolled her eyes and sat in my lap.
"I'm not trying nothing, I'm just gonna help you. I'd rather us leave together for lunch today."

"Oh... damn." I laughed before we both got to work.

Now I know I'm the one that said for Jaden not to try nothing but the way she's sitting on me is driving me crazy.

"Babe." I said as I tapped her ass. She was chewing on the tip of her pen lightly as her glasses slid down her nose.
"Yes?" She asked, not looking up from the contract she was reading.
"I love you." I said against her neck.
"I love you too. Do you want to work with multiple writers or be assigned to just one?" She asked, adjusting herself in my lap again.

She knows that just makes me wanna slam her onto me, but I tried to keep my cool.
"I think more brains means better songs." I said as I rubbed up and down her thighs. She nodded in agreement before leaning over to write.

"Please babe, you're making this hard for me." I sighed seductively. I saw her smirk before speaking, "What are you talking about? I'm just sitting."
"Yeah whatever, you're sticking your ass out on purpose. Arching your back and squirming around.... I know what you do when your horny, so don't play." I smirked, slowly sliding my hand closer to her.

She smiled as she bit her bottom lip, leaning her back against my breast while her legs opened. I swiftly pulled her pants off before rubbing her through her underwear. She was still sitting on me as I kissed the back of her shoulder.
"Mhm, babe.... you're so bad." I whispered as she guided my hand into her panties.

Her hips bucked as my fingertips slid onto her clit.
"Only for you, daddy." She winked.

As Jaden and I walked out to go to lunch everyone was whispering and giggling. I proudly grabbed Jaden's waist and pulled her body closer to me.

"Babe, they're staring. I told you we should've went to lunch first." She sighed and shielded her face from the cameras as we walked to the car.
"Baby, it doesn't matter. What matters is I love you." I smiled as she climbed into the car.

Once I got in I told the driver where to go.
"Sooo... the Grammy's are coming up and I want you to be my date." I smiled.
"Of course." She smiled shortly before digging into her bag. Her phone was ringing, which she quickly answered.