34

Jaden's POV
I just dropped Ky off at Robyn's and I'm about to take a jog. I've been really stressed with all these due dates coming up and I don't like to rush my work so I just need to clear my head.

As I started on the rocky path, hearing the rocks crush with every step, I felt as though someone was watching me. I turned to see Bey's friend Chris starring at me. He waved and I waved back uncomfortably before he jogged over to me.

"Hey J." He smirked.
"Hi." I cringed as he hugged my waist. As we pulled away I looked down, I've always been uncomfortable around men. All men other than my father have tried to take advantage of me so I've always been scared. He wouldn't do that though, right?

"What are you doing here? Alone?" He asked, looking around.
"Just needed to clear my head, ya know?" I said softly.
"Well can I run with you? I normally run with a friend but she canceled." He sighed, rubbing his waves nervously. I nodded my head before starting my jog again.

After the jog I felt better but my shoulders wouldn't relax. I realized it was my body telling me it's uncomfortable. I walked up to the door, out of breath before putting my hands on my knees. As I caught my breath I felt a presence behind me, making my shoulders tense more.

I closed my eyes before feeling like I was being picked up. When I opened my eyes I was on Chris's shoulder.
"W-what're you doing Chris?" I asked, still out of breath. He laid me on the couch before smirking, "Just thought we could work up a sweat." I took me a minute but then I thought about it real hard.

"No, Chris please don't. You're Bey's friend and she'd be heartbroken if you-" he shushed me with a forced kiss. I tried to push him off but I was too tired and weak as he began undressing me and then himself, still holding me down.

"Chris please! I- I have a daughter... yo- aren't you with Robyn? Please Chris!!" I cried but he didn't give a damn.
"Shut up bitch. I knew you'd help me bust my nut. Aren't you?" He asked, forcing himself into me.

"WHY ME!?" I screamed, tears falling from the pain between my legs.... and my heart.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could and dropped to my knees once I reached the corner of his street. Tears falling uncontrollably, blurring my vision and making my head pound.

I struggled to call Nicki and when she finally answered I couldn't breathe.
"NICK!! I-I NEED Y-YOU TO GET ME FROM CHRIS'!!! I sobbed.
"Babe, what happened? I'm on my way but don't get off the phone." She asked as I assumed ran out to her car.
"N-nothing Nick. Please get me... please." I sniffled, quieting down.
"Babe, please tell me what happened? Are you hurt?" She asked, I could hear her car start up.

"I... He... I need to go to the hospital!" I cried harder. I knew I wasn't pregnant, I can't get pregnant but he could have some type of disease or something.
"Okay babe, I'm around the corner. I'll take you but you have to tell me why." She said sweetly. I shook my head as I sobbed harder. My phone died as I heard a car coming closer.
"Fuck." I sobbed.

She pulled up the corner, seeing me on the ground with sweat and tears on my face.
"Babe, I'll take you. Please tell me though." She said as she picked me up. She put me in the car as I sobbed and as she drove I felt her hand on my thigh. I knew she wouldn't do anything but I was sensitive.
"Don't touch me!" I jumped away from her as more tears fell unwillingly.

Not only did I just get raped, but I just.... cheated.

"So you don't have any STDs and your not pregnant. But I hope you feel better Mrs.Knowles." The nurse smiled, leaving the room.
"Did he..?" Nicki asked, cutting herself off. I shook my head 'no' but sobbed harder, giving it all up.