9

Bey's POV
I made sure to call Jaden's brother and cousin. I know she hadn't told them yet but she needs them to know. I never should have trusted her to be at home by herself. I went through her phone and called Mark and Alicia. Both I've heard plenty about and I knew that they have so much love for Jaden.

"Wh-why are they here?" Jaden asked as we pulled up to the hospital.
"Because baby, you need to know that there are people in this world with unconditional love for you. I called the two people I've heard the most about. You're gonna tell all of them everything that's happened. You need more people to know. Not just 3 people, I need you to tell someone who you've known forever." I said as I watched her shed a tear.

She jumped out of the car and tried to run to her brother but she fell over due to the kicks she took to the stomach.
"Hey!" Mark chuckled. "Slow down there! What happened?"

"I-I've been through hell and back but... Beyoncé saved my life. If she wouldn't have come home..." Jaden began.
"I probably would have been dead on my bathroom floor."
"So you're superwoman!?" Mark asked as he shook my hand. I was going to speak but was cut off by Jaden.

"Yeah, that's my superwoman." She smiled.
"Oh my gosh Jaden!" Alicia said as she approached us in tears.
"I know!" Jaden said. "I look horrible."
"Who the hell did this to you!?" Alicia asked, obviously enraged.
"Ciara..." Jaden said lowly. She then started to have a coughing fit.

"Hey we need to get her inside." I said to Mark. Jaden was still in Mark's embrace as she was coughing. He decided to carry her inside as Alicia and I followed them inside.

"Hello, we need to see a doctor. My sister got in..." Mark said to the woman at the front desk. He was cut off by Jaden, "I got in an altercation. It was nothing major."
I shook my head at her trying to lie with blood on the corner of her mouth.

"Okay, the doctor will be right with you. Nurse Sarah will be showing you your room." She replied. The nurse no later walked us to a room and set Jaden up to all these machines.
"I'm gonna need to know the relationship between all of you." The nurse said politely.
Mark spoke up first, "Brother."
"Cousin" said Alicia as she shook her leg.
"Girlfriend" I spoke.
"Okay. Miss Jaden do you want all of these people here with you?"
"Yes" she responded. That was the first word I heard from her in the last 10 minutes.
"I'll be back with the doctor." The nurse said as she left the room.

"What the hell happened Jaden?" Mark asked, trying to stay calm.
"Ciara, she raped me a few years ago. I never really told anyone. Only 3 people know. Well Beyoncé and I finished writing her album and we ended up talking. We went to the party together and Ciara was there. She tried to talk to me but I wasn't okay with that. She found out where I live and came by while Bey was in a meeting." All eyes were on me. It honestly made me nervous.
"She told me to have someone with me at the house but I refused. About a half an hour before Bey got home Ciara came in. I got so used to leaving the front door unlocked so she was able to walk right in, making me think it was Bey. She came up to me but before I could turn around and see who it was she slapped me. When I was on the floor she told how she has been looking for me for 5 years and how she loves me. I don't know what made me think I could stand up to her then but I told her that every time she touched me it was either in a way I didn't want to be touched or she would hit me. She then kicked me a few more times and left." As Jaden finished the story we were all in tears, even Mark.

"Look she's gonna be behind bars for this, don't worry." I said.
"Bey?" Jaden asked.
"Yes?" I said.
"Can you come here please?" She asked as she patted the side of her bed. I got up and sat next to her, holding her hand.

"I don't really want to press charges. I'm-I'm scared to." She said as she rubbed my thumb.
"If you press charges then you won't have to be scared." I responded.
"But baby, she'll know it was me." She cried.I wiped her tears, "And when she finds out she won't do anything."

She pulled on my arm like a kid would, that's why she's my baby.
"You want me to get you guys some food?" Mark asked as he stood next to Jaden.
"If you don't mind I'll have whatever as long as it's vegan." I responded.
"And I'll have some soup or something. I'm not that hungry." Jaden said.
"Okay. We'll be back" Mark said as he and Alicia walked to find the cafeteria.

"Can you lay down with me baby?" Jaden asked after they left the room.
"No Jaden. I can't touch you without someone getting wet." We both laughed.
"I'm in a hospital bed with a bunch of tubes in me. I just want to cuddle" she pouted.
"Okay baby. But only because I love you." I said as I laid down next to her.

After a little while Jaden spoke up.
"Baby?" Jaden asked. "Will you sing to me? I just love your voice."
"What do you want me to sing?" I asked. I love when she asks me to sing and I do the same thing.
"Mirrors. Please!" She begged.
"Okay baby but calm down." I giggled. I didn't think it would be an issue or cause a scene if I sang to my girlfriend. In a private area.

"Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go.
Just put you hand on the glass, I'm here trying to pull you through
You just gotta be strong
'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like your my mirror."
Just as I finished singing Mark and Alicia made there way through the door.

"Um I don't recommend either of you leaving. Jaden's fans are out there because they over heard one of the nurses. But when you started singing everyone knows you're in here." Alicia said as she handed Jaden a bowl of soup.

"Jaden I'm gonna have to leave for work soon but I need to see you eat." Mark said as he handed Jaden a spoon.
"But I'm not hungry." Jaden whined.
"Jaden," I scowled. "You need to eat something."
"Ughh, fine." She said, I could tell she just didn't have enough energy to argue back.
After she ate Mark kissed all of us on the forehead before leaving.

"So, how long have you guys been a thing?" Alicia asked.
"About a month." I said.
"Aww! Y'all cute" she gushed.
"I saw something in the magazine about you two but I didn't think it would've been real."

I turned to Jaden who was now asleep. She finally was able to relax enough. I pulled a chair up to her bed and just watched her sleep until I fell asleep as well.

A/N
Time jump finna happen. Only like two weeks tho