19

Beyoncé POV
I woke up in an empty bed which made me sorta sad. I didn't get to see my baby before she left for work. I looked at the clock, 9:00.

I shifted my body and felt a paper crumple under me. It was a note from Jaden.
"Baby,
I had to run to work for an urgent meeting. I made breakfast, it's in the microwave unless Z ate it already. I'll see you in a few hours, please text me. I don't have a good feeling about this meeting and I may forget to call you. I love you with everything I have, have a good day and please, eat something.
           -Jaden❤️"

I smiled as I read the note because she knows me so well. I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene and all that good jazz. I decided to just put my hair in a bun with no makeup on, not like I'm going anywhere. When I was finished I walked into Z's room to see her and Ky watching tv.

"Good morning, sleep kicker." Z teased me.
"What are you talking about!?" I laughed.
"I went in there to wake you up and you kicked me! In your sleep!" She laughed back.
"Oops." I giggled before kissing both of their heads.

I walked down the stairs to go get breakfast and as I grabbed my plate the front door swung open. I heard bags drop and footsteps run up the stairs, I knew it was Jaden.

I thought it was cute she went straight upstairs to look for me so I decided to follow. When she got into our bedroom she got in bed and broke down in tears.
"Baby!" I called so she knew who it was. I walked to the side of the bed and pulled the covers off her head.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I said as I brushed the hair out of her face.
"I can't write. H-how am I supposed to make money? H-how am I supposed to, to support Z and K-Kyrah? M-my life is over! Game over!" She cried harder into my chest.
"You're okay baby, you're okay." I whispered as I rubbed her back.

"N-no I'm not! I- I can't pay for anything without this job! A- and that's not even half of it! I've d-dreamt of this job since I was 10!" She cried harder. She cried so loud Z and Ky came into the room.

"Is mama okay?" Ky asked as she walked closer to us.
"No, Ky. Mama is sad and needs to get some rest." I sighed at Ky who looked like she was going to cry too.
"Ky, let's go so your mama can sleep." Z said, picking up Ky and walking out.

"Ky..." she said before screaming into my chest.
"Ky loves you, no matter what job you have." I reassured her as she cried more.

After a bit she cried herself to sleep and I laid her down on the bed. She needs some rest so I made lunch and made sure she had some put off to the side. She still needs to eat, even if she's really upset.

After having Z and Ky eat I went back into the room and Jaden was just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.
"Baby, I made you your favorite salad. Do you want some?" I said as I walked to her.
"I'm not hungry." She said flatly, not looking any where but the ceiling.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked, I knew the answer to that. She probably made a smoothie and had the other food for us.
"Yeah, a smoothie so I'm full." She lied.
"Baby, smoothies don't fill you up for 3 hours. You've gotta eat for me." I sighed.
"I'm not hungry." She repeated.

Her voice was so monotone and she wouldn't stop looking at the ceiling. She was slowly starting to scare me. Jaden is so energetic and loves to do stuff so for her to be so upset to just stare at the ceiling.... I'm scared.

"Baby, you need to eat. I'll sit here and bug you until you eat if I need to." I teased as I put the plate on the nightstand.
"I'm not gonna need the energy for anything, so why eat." She sighed.
"You need the energy so you can-" GCO
"Mama! Can we go to the park?" Ky asked as she ran through the door.

"Ky, maybe tomorrow. I'm really tired. Okay?" Jaden said as she hugged Ky.
"Okay. But don't cry mama. We don't like when you cry because we love you." She said as she poked her lips out. Jaden giggled a little before pecking her lips and putting her down.

"See, if you don't eat you won't have energy to pick her up." I said as I wiped her face.
"I have to be out of the studios by the end of the month. So I'll need energy, then I'll be and at home mom. That doesn't even sound right!! I can't be an at home mom! I'll go insane! I need to write! I need to keep my friendships with my artists!! I'm useless if my songs don't get put out there!!" She cried harder.

"Baby," I said as I kissed along her collarbones.
"I'm useless without my outlet. Music gave me a purpose, now I'm nothing. It's like having a phone you can't charge!" She cried more. I continued to kiss her neck until I got to her spot. I slowly licked her neck and she shivered underneath me.

"Babe, no." She moaned. I kept going, I licked, sucked, and bit her neck until she broke. She finally moaned and it felt so good to hear it.

"Mhm, baby." She moaned. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt before lifting it over her head. My lips immediately connected to hers and she slowly straddled me.

She was clawing at my back as my tongue explored her mouth. She slowly put her hands in my shirt, on my bare stomach. She began rubbing the sides of my body as she pulled away for air.

"I can make you eat." I smirked.
"I lov-" Just then her phone rang.
"I can't do anything to my fiancée! Huh!?" I huffed, making her laugh.

"Hello, this is Jaden speaking." She answered.
"Yes, I'll need to clear out all 5 by the end of the month." She said as I played with her belly button ring.
"If you don't mind?"
"That's great, thank you."
"Thank you so much."
"Yes, I'll text you the information. And I'll talk to Jay." When she said that I sat up so fast, I moved the whole bed.
"Thank you." She said before hanging up.

"Why do you need to talk to Jay? He do something and you ain't tell me!?" I practically yelled.
"Babe, I think you need to remember who you're talking to." She said with an eyebrow raised.
"Sorry, but you don't need to be acquainted with him at all." I huffed.

"Well he is getting a record company so he may end up being my boss. It's a choice between him and Wayne." She laughed.
"Why is it funny?" I smiled at her laugh, it's so contagious.

"Because I was never someone people fought over, so seeing two grown men fight over who I'm going to sign with is funny." She said as she played with my ears.
"Well I'll fight over you." I flirted.

"Awww, and I'll fight you." She laughed as she tickled my stomach, making me fall on my back and try to cover my stomach.
"Stop!" I laughed.
"Nope!" She smiled, popping the "p"
"I love you." I sighed breathlessly.
"I love you more." She said before kissing the top of my forehead.

Edited A/N
I'm thinking about writing a new book.
Sequel??

Or...

New book??