5

Bey's POV
I woke up and looked at my phone. 5:00 am.

Why was I even awake? I took a deep breath, well tried. Jaden was holding on to me like her life depended on it. I stared at her for a bit. She is so beautiful. I can't believe I get to wake up next to her almost every morning.

I was staring at her for a good 5, maybe 10 minutes. Just admiring her facial features, perfect skin, and amazingly curly hair.

She started moving and flinching like she was having a nightmare. She did this about 6 more times before I decided to wake her.

"Baby?" I said in a soft voice. I didn't want to scare her. She flinched once more as I touched the small arch in her back.
"NO!" She yelled, making me jump underneath her.

"Baby!" I said, slightly louder. She had her eyes closed tight. Not even a minute later OG came running through the bedroom door. I could tell he woke up from Jaden yelling. I didn't know what to do.

"What's going on!?" OG asked, turning on the lights. Jaden simply pulled at my shirt, digging her naturally long nails into my slightly toned abs.

"I think she's-" I was cut off by Jaden screaming bloody murder.
"JADEN!" OG yelled over her. She jolted up, tears streaming down her cheeks.

As she caught her breath and turned to OG and I she patted her legs down. Almost as if she were checking if she had pants on.

"Another one?" OG asked Jaden, as if her screaming bloody murder in her sleep were usual. Like what the fuck! She's literally crying and screaming in her sleep and you're over here sounding like DJ Khaled. She shook her head yes and started rubbing her temples.

"Baby, what does he mean another one?" I asked, not wanting to be left out of the loop.
"She occasionally has nightmares about that night at the studio." OG said.
"Have they ever stopped?" I asked.

I thought I would've made her feel safe. It made me disappointed in myself.

"I think seeing her last night kicked them up again. I'm fine tho." She said as she wiped the tears that fell.
"Are you gonna go back to sleep?" I asked, shocked at how calm she was after screaming her head off a few minutes ago.
"No. I normally can't after having a dream about... her. You can go back to sleep though. I know it's my fault you're awake." She said as she looked down at her hands.
"No baby! Don't you dare blame yourself. I woke up about 5 minutes before you even started moving. And even if you did wake me up I wouldn't have a problem. I'm so angry that her actions have done this to you." As I spoke she dragged her finger tips up and down my back.

"Baby, your not gonna do anything. We are both gonna go back to sleep. Okay?" She said in the most calming voice.

I just sighed as she fixed the comforter and laid down next to me.
She wasn't touching me which is weird when it comes to us. We are always cuddling or touching in some way.

"Are you okay?" I asked making her turn around, which was my goal.
"Yeah. I just can't sleep. I wish she didn't have so much power over me. I wish I could... I don't know." She said while playing with our hands.

"Baby, come on." I said, opening my arms for her to climb into. She did as told and cuddled into my chest. Sorta motor boating me, of course it made me giggle.
She must have known what she was doing because she shook her head no in my chest.

"Stop" I giggled and moaned. She was turning me on of course, she always does. She probably doesn't even know.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something wet in between my boobs.
"Is that your tongue!?" I asked.

She finally lifted her head out of my boobs and gave me a sly smirk. She knew what she was doing but was trying to act innocent.

She then began to lick up and down my chest and neck. Leaving hickies if she wanted to and I just sat there, moaning like her toy. She slowly began to lift my shirt off my back, making me arch my back as she pulled it over my head.

I was only in lingerie under this oversized shirt. When I put it on it was after the shower yesterday morning. She said she would finish what she started and I wanted to look at least okay.

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met. Ever" she whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.
"No you are baby." I moaned in her ear. "I made sure I wore my white ones. You always tell me I look best in white." I said in her ear as she traced her fingers up and down my chest.

She was straddling me until I flipped us over. It made her giggle which made my heart flutter. I slowly began to lift her shirt off of her hips as I stood in between her open legs. Her body is so amazing, just then I realized she had on very similar lingerie but in black. I know exactly why it was black too and smirked.

"Do you like what you see baby?" She asked in a very sexy tone as she put her index on her lips.
"You would think you would be so innocent" I laughed.
"I am! What are you talking about. I'm so angelic." She said as she began grinding her hips against my legs.
"And obviously a child of God" she said, grinding harder. I hovered over her lips and heard her breathing hitch.

"What you want me to do?" I asked, still hovering over her. She stared me in the eyes for a few seconds before wrapping her legs around my waist making me land right on top of her. We both began to laugh.

"I want you to fix this" she said as she pointed to her pussy.
"Aww baby! Are you wet for me?" I asked as I licked her neck and chest.
"Uhh! Yes!!" She moaned loudly.
"Do you want me to fix it?" I asked, I wanted her to beg a little.
"If-if you won't, I-I will." She begged.
I giggled as I slowly took off her lingerie. Her body if too amazing for her to cover it up.

She seemed hesitant about taking it off so I stopped. She sat up and looked around the room and at us.
"You, you should know..." she began.
"She would cut me so I have the scars. They're so ugly and I hate them. They..." she took a deep breath.
"They're still there. They're so ugly! You don't want to see them." She sighed and looked at my eyes.
Her big brown eyes studied my face like she was looking for an answer, reassurance.

"You are beautiful. I will always love you, no matter what marks are on your body." I said, I was crying at this point and so was she.
"Oh God, how did I deserve you?!" She cried as I wiped her tears.
"Because you're an amazing woman." I said.

She began to pull me down to her face. We shared a slow, passionate kiss.
"Baby!" She moaned into the kiss.
"Make love to me?" She asked.
"You don't need to ask, I'll do anything you want me to." I said, biting my lip. We shared another passionate kiss and then a more sloppy, heated kiss. She bit my bottom lip as I pulled away.
"Ow baby" I giggled.

She then straddled me, not breaking the next kiss. I began kissing down her neck as she rubbed her fingertips up and down my back. I was just about to take her lingerie off when someone ran through the door.

"JADEN! Hurry and change, Kelly is in the hospital and no one knows where Beyo-. BEYONCÉ!" The young woman, I later identified as Michelle yelled.
"KELLY'S WHERE??" Jaden yelled, rushing to put on a sweat suit over her lingerie.
"Sh-she got in a car accident! What is Beyoncé doing here in her lingerie!?" Michelle asked. Jaden and I were about to get an ear full on the car ride to to hospital.

"Can we just focus on Kelly and not who's in bed with me right now!" Jaden said as she handed me my sweat suit.

Edited A/N
I feel like I never do author notes because I prewrite and don't make prewritten author notes.... aka, I'm very lazy. 😂