17

Jaden's POV
"Jaden, you're on air in 20." The stage director said as I sat in my chair.
"Thank you." I smiled. I'm going to throw up, I'm gonna say something wrong or embarrassing and there goes my career and my engagement. How am I gonna do this, I'm so stressed. I wouldn't be surprised if my hair started falling out.

"You're gonna be okay, baby. Stop stressing, you look like you're gonna cry." Bey said as she rubbed my shoulders.
"If I say something wrong there goes both of our careers and our engagement. You might as well take my ring off now or-"

"Jaden." She called me but I kept rambling.

"Then I have to find out who's gonna have custody of Kyrah because she's legally both of ours. Then I have to deal with Z because-"

"Jaden." She called for me off of this planet I was ready to die on.

"And Z loves you so she'll be heartbroken. And then I would have to make myself busy to get my mind off of you because I-" GCO

She pressed her bare lips against mine in a way to tell me to shut the fuck up. I had been rambling so much that I hadn't realized she turned me around.

Our lips danced in sync as my tense shoulders dropped and out of reaction my arms wrapped around her neck. When she pulled away I dropped into her chest.

"Better?" She asked as she rubbed my back.
"No." I pouted. She giggled as Ty came back to fix our lipsticks. I just had gloss on but now Bey does too.
"Stop kissing, gonna waste my expensive gloss." He teased as he put more on my lips.

"Okay. You look great, don't even worry about it. Bey and I will be right by that curtain, you'll see us the whole time." He said as he touched up my makeup and Papi smoothed my now straight hair.
"Thanks Ty. I love you." I said and he kissed the very top of my head.

"And I'm not gonna call off the engagement because you shot down rumors. So stop stressing, I'll be right there. The whole time and I promise." Bey said as she held out her pinky. I grabbed her pinky finger with mine and we air kissed like we always do. I couldn't actually kiss her because Ty literally just fixed my rambling situation and he'd be pissed if he had to fix it again.

"Jaden, you're on." The stage director said as she grabbed me.
"I love you!" I heard Bey laugh. She's probably laughing at the fact that I'm trying to run in heels and I rarely wear the heels.

"Our next guest is great with words. She writes your favorite songs so you can hear em and is dating one of the most desired women in the industry. It Jaden!" Ellen introduced me as I tried to not fall on my ass. As I walked out I smiled and waved at the audience and cameras. I had to just think of this as a one on one with Ellen. Like when I meet with artists, except she's asking me questions. As I approached Ellen she looked me up and down and hugged me.

"Hello Jaden, you look great." She complimented with a wink as we sat down and the audience quieted down.
"Thank you. You too, love the hair." I said, everyone laughed. I felt almost as if I was numb and this prettier, better, funnier, more social Jaden came out and I just disappeared.

"How are you? Any big plans?" She asked, starting conversation.
"I'm good, I don't really have any that I can say yet but I'm excited for what I know is gonna come." I smiled as I looked at the crowd.
"Sounds fun! I hear you're working with some really popular names right now. Are you able to say who?" She asked.

I really didn't know so I turned to Akemi so she can say if I can tell. As I looked her way she gave me a thumbs down with a pout on her face.
"Sadly no, but-" I got cut off by the crowd sighing.
"I'm sorry but I want to surprise you guys." I giggled.